It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today 3 engaging platformers make a grand comeback on GOG, this time as a part of the Disney Classic Games Collection.
Mr.Mumbles: Jungle Book and its various versions weren't a part of that package before.
I'm aware of that. The reason why I'm seeing the 66% discount is that I own Jungle Book too. I just want to know what is in this bundle that wasn't in the previous versions. Is it worth $10 if I've already got them
The pricing on Diablo 1 was already ridiculous, but this is a new low.
Or high.
What were they smoking?!?

Or simply someone Fed up the decimal, and this was supposed to be 3.99?
Fairfox: owners of teh original pack should get this for 90% off
MadalinStroe: Where are you getting this from?

I have the individual classic jungle book + aladdin + lion king.
I also own the Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.

I'm only getting 66% off this new collection. Is anybody getting a 90% discount?
She means that it should have been 90 % off instead of the 60%, not that this actually is the case. :)
Fairfox: owners of teh original pack should get this for 90% off
MadalinStroe: Where are you getting this from?

I have the individual classic jungle book + aladdin + lion king.
I also own the Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.

I'm only getting 66% off this new collection. Is anybody getting a 90% discount?
you overlooked the "should" in his post > it's not the actual situation, just his idea of how it should be (and I agree with him)

Edit:
@GOG is the discount for owners of the previous version only temporary or 'forever' ?
Post edited 4 days ago by DerBesserwisser
"Check 3 Disney classics in one neat game!"

"Check the new Mercedes you just bought the lazy pricks at Disney!"

Yeah, screw that, I have RetroArch.
trusteft: BUT, give me the PC version of games that had PC versions.
This. Also, give me the option to only buy the game I actually want, not a whole collection 2/3 of which I don't care about. I'd love to play the PC version of Aladdin with those rewind and save options (I busted my ass to finish it multiple times asa kid, but I wouldn't have the patience for it now without saving), but not if I have to get the whole pricey collection.
Post edited 4 days ago by Breja
£30 for re-rereleasing ancient games, classic Disney!
That crap is way overpriced for ancient games. It should be a total of $9.99 USD price for the bundle, at the very max.
Post edited 4 days ago by Ancient-Red-Dragon
So for me this would be 11,98 Euro for an old Disney game. If I remeber correctly I paid 15,00 Euro for the Lion King / Alladin bundle. Guess it's the wishlist then since I consider this to be too expensive. Maybe I should wait until they included Hercules with it as well .. I have time :)
Post edited 4 days ago by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So for me this would be 11,98 Euro for an old Disney game. If I remeber correctly I paid 15,00 Euro for the Lion King / Alladin bundle. Guess it's the wishlist then since I consider this to be too expensive. Maybe I should wait until they included Hercules with it as well .. I have time :)
I second that, this is getting ridiculous. I already have the "Classic Alladin & Lion King" + "The Jungle Book". I'm not paying 11$ per minute incremental improvement.

Let them stew a couple of decades for the "Ultra, Really Definitive, Director Approved, True Life Graphics, 3rd Generation Deep Pixel Shadow, With Original & Opera true definition Soundtracks, All games included for real this time" edition before they get any more money from me. I'll play that after my retirement. I can be patient too.

Disney has an history of continually squeezing money out of aging ips. Enough is enough.
Post edited 4 days ago by Magnitus
Nvm
Post edited 4 days ago by Sir.Tomato
low rated
Magnitus: Disney has an history of continually squeezing money out of aging ips. Enough is enough.
Paypigs love it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xXiPqxotrok3C/giphy.gif
Too expensive.
The information blurb is slowly coming back, it's still too short.
Speaking honestly, I never liked any of these three. As well as the animation titles, the games are based on.
But this still is a good sign. May be other old Disney-related games and collections will at last come to GOG.
Post edited 4 days ago by Schwertz