It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Polish video game developer and publisher company that created such cult games as Call of Juarez and Dying Light is with us for over 3 decades already. You can join us in celebrating their anniversary by claiming your copy of Crime Cities, an exciting game that will become a giveaway on GOG.COM until 9th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

The celebration of Techland’s 30th Anniversary comes also with a set of discounts on the Call of Juarez series and God's Trigger titles that will last until 16th December 2021, at 8:20 UTC PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Cadaver747: What about Call of Juarez: The Cartel, I know it's not that good but what happened with that game, it's unavailable anywhere.
Hiding old shame, perhaps? Delist it and pretend it never existed. Like Lucasfilm done with those cartoon and live-action specials.
mechmouse: That it... just Dying Light added to the sale

Massively fecking disapointed
Me too .
• $0.79 • -80% • Crime Cities
• $11.99 • -60% • Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition
• $14.83 • -70% • Dying Light: Platinum Edition
The Xpand Rally series would be nice, and shouldn't have licensing issues as the cars are made up models:

https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/xpand-rally-series
I don't like the X-ray vision mode in Dying Light . Can it be disabled ?
Call of Juarez_Gunslinger - really good game, after 1-st walkthrough I can say that will play it for the second time on hardcore mode! not only to try to take additional achievements but also to test my own strength.