It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Polish video game developer and publisher company that created such cult games as Call of Juarez and Dying Light is with us for over 3 decades already. You can join us in celebrating their anniversary by claiming your copy of Crime Cities, an exciting game that will become a giveaway on GOG.COM until 9th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

The celebration of Techland’s 30th Anniversary comes also with a set of discounts on the Call of Juarez series and God's Trigger titles that will last until 16th December 2021, at 8:20 UTC PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Cool. Already bought it, though, but cool, more people should play it. Congrats.
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Chasmancer
MarkoH01: I guess I ahve to apologize ... did not even realize that they included sort by discount finally as well.

Regarding the filter by company however I can confirm what Cadaver747 posted. If you filter publisher by "Techland" you get 3 games and if you filter by "Techland-publishing" you will get 5 games (the 5 games you posted in your screenshot). Makes me wonder if "Techland" and "Techland-publishing" are two different companys.
Geralt_of_Rivia: According to Wikipedia Techland Publishing is a division of Techland.

Probably similar to how CD Projekt and CD Projekt Red are not the same thing but closely related.
That explains it. So it is not a bug. Thank you.
Huh, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger will be free on Steam starting Dec 9? GOG might be in for quite a few refunds on that title.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1467224373396316160

"Call of Juarez: Gunslinger will be free on Steam starting December 9th according to Techland's website https://bit.ly/3pkPBkc"

I wonder why that game couldn't have been free here too.
Post edited December 05, 2021 by tfishell
tfishell: Huh, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger will be free on Steam starting Dec 9? GOG might be in for quite a few refunds on that title.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1467224373396316160

"Call of Juarez: Gunslinger will be free on Steam starting December 9th according to Techland's website https://bit.ly/3pkPBkc"

I wonder why that game couldn't have been free here too.
I have a theory a odd theory but maybe techland atleast some higher ups want a valid excuse to ditch GOG and drm free releases and thus trying to bait get enough users to refund in a short time to list such a thing as a good reason to pullout from more releases... That or just some legal contracts as for as far as I can tell its the companies that must approve sales on stores on some level and the prices and give aways.. yet I could be wrong on the approval thing as I ain't sure just going off what I have heard and seen stated countless times
Thank you Techland and happy 30th anniversary!

It will be fun to play these video games again.

2003 Chrome
2004 Xpand Rally
2005 Chrome: SpecForce
2006 Xpand Rally Xtreme
2006 GTI Racing
Post edited December 05, 2021 by Kengy
Dziękuję!
ciemnogrodzianin: Guys, check the screenshot.
I guess we may expect both new games and new discounts on December 9th.
Sarafan: Good occasion to announce that Dying Light 2 is coming to GOG. :) But some older Techland games are welcome as well.
Nice! I hope though that GOG (and Techland) actually learned from the DL1 release on GOG and will not publish a product on gog that is inferior (and lacking content) in comparision to the version on Steam or others :-)
So what will we get today ?
What Call of Juarez game is the best? I've heard about a billion opinions on each of them but I just can't decide if I want to go for them in order or just go for whatever the "best" one is.
JakobFel: What Call of Juarez game is the best? I've heard about a billion opinions on each of them but I just can't decide if I want to go for them in order or just go for whatever the "best" one is.
Wait a bit longer as Call of Juarez Gunslinger might become a freebie for today.
It is going to be a free title on Steam at least, during the anniversary I think.

We'll see in about 70 minutes from now. :P
Post edited December 09, 2021 by NuffCatnip
JakobFel: What Call of Juarez game is the best? I've heard about a billion opinions on each of them but I just can't decide if I want to go for them in order or just go for whatever the "best" one is.
Gunslinger is a lot of fun, it is a bit more arcade like and it doesn't take itself seriously so if you are looking for a gritty story this ain't it, during the game the narrator will get called out on his bull and the game will change as the narrator tries to alter story events to make them sound more plausible.
low rated
Where are those new deals scheduled for this day? I don't see any.
Wishmaster777: Where are those new deals scheduled for this day? I don't see any.
Give them 1 more hour. 1PM EST is usually the latest in a day I see releases on GOG.
NuffCatnip: Wait a bit longer as Call of Juarez Gunslinger might become a freebie for today.
It is going to be a free title on Steam at least, during the anniversary I think.

We'll see in about 70 minutes from now. :P
Oh, really? Nice, hopefully it's a freebie here on GOG too. Either way, that sounds like a great opportunity to give the series a try, then!

wolfsite: Gunslinger is a lot of fun, it is a bit more arcade like and it doesn't take itself seriously so if you are looking for a gritty story this ain't it, during the game the narrator will get called out on his bull and the game will change as the narrator tries to alter story events to make them sound more plausible.
Nice, as long as I won't be lost story-wise by not playing the previous ones, I may have to start with that one, thanks!
low rated
Wishmaster777: Where are those new deals scheduled for this day? I don't see any.
wolfsite: Give them 1 more hour. 1PM EST is usually the latest in a day I see releases on GOG.
Ok. I will check it out later.

EDIT: It seems that the butt-hurt kitty is following me to bestow its toxic downvotes upon me. Have your fun, kitty. It's easy when the Gog moderators have your ass covered.
Post edited December 09, 2021 by Wishmaster777