It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Polish video game developer and publisher company that created such cult games as Call of Juarez and Dying Light is with us for over 3 decades already. You can join us in celebrating their anniversary by claiming your copy of Crime Cities, an exciting game that will become a giveaway on GOG.COM until 9th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

The celebration of Techland’s 30th Anniversary comes also with a set of discounts on the Call of Juarez series and God's Trigger titles that will last until 16th December 2021, at 8:20 UTC PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
Crime doesn't pay, but giveaways do...

Edit: Get it on the front page, via the big green button on the right-hand side, about a quarter way down the page...

Edit2: GoG, your link to Crime Cities in the OP isn't linked to the actual game page, but links to the same deal as the second link in the above post. Please fix...
Post edited December 02, 2021 by Trooper1270
Nice. Thanks for the freebie. :)
Thank you GOG for introducing a new filter design (which is bad) and breaking the filter games by company, Techland has only 3 games and Techland Publishing has 5 (2 of which are God's Trigger even though there should be 3)
Attachments:
Hmmm... but where's my shiny Chrome, Techland? I already have all your games, I need moar! :P
Shame, Was hoping to see Dead Islands Here, and really really wanting to have conformation that Dying Light 2 is definitely coming to GoG.

Come on Techland, you can do this.
GOG.com: You can join us in celebrating their anniversary by claiming your copy of Crime Cities, an exciting game that will become a giveaway on GOG.COM until 9th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.
That links to the promo page with the games on sale. Here's the actual link to Crime Cities.
Thanks for the game! =)
mechmouse: Shame, Was hoping to see Dead Islands Here
Gotta bug Deep Silver about that since they still hold the rights for those games.
Paid 92 cents a month ago for Crime Cities but at such a low price, who cares.

Anyone played God's Trigger? Is it good for single player? Seems to be kinda tailored for co-op.
Thanks for the game! :D
Thanks for the freebie !
Thanks for the free game Techland and GOG!
Thank you! and I must say that Call_of_juarez_bound_in_blood is a really good wild west shooter and a cool story about two brothers. More games pls, good discounts here.
Nice. But where is Dead Island!!