It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For most of us, players, Devolver Digital stands for quality, freedom, flashy communication, and independent gems. This punk-rock label is determined to make its own mark on the industry by delivering stories and experiences we probably wouldn’t have even dreamt of if it weren’t for Devolver.

This weekend we give honors both to the games and the team responsible for bringing all these unique titles to GOG.COM!

Did you know that Serious Sam (-75%) was the first game published by Devolver? If you haven’t checked it yet, dive into the world where cyberpunk meets fantasy and hi-tech devices, mixed with black magic and psychic powers.

Maybe you wish to start with some more recent releases like My Friend Pedro (now -15%) - violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. Perhaps you’re more into farming? Enter the business of producing, breeding, and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political, and cultural aspects of the country’s complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant in Weedcraft (-25%).

Don’t waste your time and fill out your schedule with outstanding independent titles! Ape Out (-25%), Gris (-15%), Hotline Miami series (up to -85%), OlliOlli (-75%), Ronin (-80%), Ruiner (-60%), STRAFE: Millennium Edition (-75%), The Messenger (up to -30%) and other gems have been waiting for you! nao!

The The Devolver Weekend Sale brings over 90 deals up to 90% off, and ends on September 30th, 1pm UTC.
Stay away of "Absolver", the devs stopped development of the game (see other store for links).

Sadly it is still PVP almost only with no real single player content. :(
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
tfishell: We need the missing Croteam/Serious Sam games here but Croteam don't want to bother with GOG anymore because they don't make enough money here vs Steam because everyone wants all their games in one place on Steam so I guess we'll just die. :3
Could we at least die together?
I'm confused. The thread title states that discounts go up to 75%, but the OP mentions Ronin 80% off and Hotline Miami series up to 85% off. Did I unlearn to read or we entered an universe where math stopped making sense? Is anybody seeing non-Euclidean geometry?
Post edited September 27, 2019 by joppo
Sale number 8 in parallel, or did any of the other sales already end? I've lost track...
I wanted to buy Ronin, but then I remembered it has not yet received the 60 fps update on GOG, update you can find everywhere else. Due to this, I won't buy it.
I like Devolver Digital games, quite a lot tbh, but they treat GOG customers like second class citizens. I recommend you to check the thread with the same name before purchasing anything from this sale, as some games are way behind with due updates.
I'm still waiting for the day we get Serious Sam 2. Loved that game so much.
joppo: I'm confused. The thread title states that discounts go up to 75%, but the OP mentions Ronin 80% off and Hotline Miami series up to 85% off. Did I unlearn to read or we entered an universe where math stopped making sense? Is anybody seeing non-Euclidean geometry?
And the sale has offers up to 90%. :) The GOG universe always had it's own, special math. :P
tfishell: We need the missing Croteam/Serious Sam games here but Croteam don't want to bother with GOG anymore because they don't make enough money here vs Steam because everyone wants all their games in one place on Steam so I guess we'll just die. :3
clarry: Could we at least die together?
No sorry

---

important for GOG to keep in mind: "I hesitate to get a lot of games at GOG because I don't know how often developers will publish their updates and patches to a smaller store. I know it's an issue sometimes."
Post edited September 29, 2019 by tfishell
low rated
Yass... Love that company style and like their games.
Would be a nice opportunity to add the Hotline Miami 2 OST DLC to the catalogue (so far, we only got the remix EP). Would also be nice if Shadow Warrior Classic had all the early beta builds you can play on Steam.
low rated
Again, sorry for repeating, but Swords of Ditto has price drop on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/619780/The_Swords_of_Ditto_Mormos_Curse/
and it didn't follow on GOG.
Can i just point out that there's a error/mistake on the

Ronin:Digital Special Edition Upgrade
it's at a amanzing 0% discount on the sale page,

hope it gets fixed,
And keep up the good work everyone at GOG
eiii: Sale number 8 in parallel, or did any of the other sales already end? I've lost track...
We usually get 3 sales a week. There are 4 of them active right now. Nothing so extraordinary ;)

Edit: No, you're right. Interstellar and Activision are separate events. I get confused, indeed.
Attachments:
sales.png (409 Kb)
Post edited September 28, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: We usually get 3 sales a week. There are 4 of them active right now. Nothing so extraordinary ;)
Edit: No, you're right. Interstellar and Activision are separate events. I get confused, indeed.
Yes, not all sales being announced anymore makes it even more confusing. The "old" sales are still running, so we indeed have 8 sales running in parallel:

- Shadow Warrior, Titan Souls, Gris and more up to -90%
- Activision + Blizzard Sale up to 75%
- System Shock, Doom, Wing Commander and more up to -85%
- Firewatch, Thief, Project Warlock and more up to 90%
- Neverwinter Nights + DLCs up to 66%
- Darkest Dungeon, Hypergun, Tangledeep and more up to -90%
- Weekly Sale Paradox
- The Witcher, Divinity, Shadowrun up to -90%
Having so many sales doesn't bother me, I just wish we could get more non-indie/"big deal" releases more frequently. For instance, the Activision sale - Prototype 1-2, one of the CoD games, etc. could have been released at a discount here at the start of the sale.