By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Organiser: GOG sp z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland (referred to throughout these terms as the “Organiser”, “we”, “us”, and “our”).
2. Competition Description. You may enter the competition by submitting a creative entry answering the question ‘If Ciri was to visit a GOG world in one of her journeys through portals, what would be the first thing she saw/what would she bring back with her?.
The answer can be submitted in text form or in the form of a drawing, photo, digital illustration, song, or any other creative way you are able to express the idea.
The answer has to be posted either on our official Twitter, Facebook page, or on the GOG Forum, with a hashtag #GOGxWitcher, either in the contest thread or on your timeline. Following @GOGcom and @witchergame on Twitter is also required for a valid Twitter submission
Authors of best answers shall receive:
1. Ciri Kitsune figurine, the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of The Witcher games on GOG.COM (estimated prize value of 430 USD
2. Three Dark Horse figures (Yennefer, Ciri, Regis), the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of The Witcher games on GOG.COM (estimated prize value of 315 USD)
3. Ladies of the wood candle bowl, Good Loot The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Jigsaw Puzzle — Birthday, Place of Power Wireless Charger, the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of The Witcher games on GOG.COM (estimated prize value of 340 USD)
Additionally, 10 runner ups will receive keys for The Witcher series bundle on GOG.COM. (estimated prize value of 110 USD)
4. Competition Duration and Deadline. From the Opening Date (14.06.2021, 4PM UTC) to the Closing Date (09.07.2021, 4PM UTC) inclusive. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
The material prizes are funded by CD PROJEKT RED GEAR sp. z o.o. and delivered by GOG sp z o.o., while the digital game keys are funded and delivered by GOG sp z o.o.
5. Eligibility. You must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry in order to enter this competition. No purchase necessary. You must enter the competition yourself. You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the competition from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering the competition, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, refrain from entering the competition.
6. Additional requirements: You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this competition shall be and shall remain complete and accurate. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other).
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative. The winner(s) will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook/GOG.COM forum instant messaging and announced on the GOG.COM Forum within one week of the Closing Date.
The winner(s) will have seven (7) days to confirm whether he or she accepts the prize and to provide a postal address to which the prize(s) will be sent or any additional data that may be required for the purpose of meeting legal and tax requirements. If the winner(s) fails to contact us within that deadline or provide the required data or refuses to accept the prize, we retain the right to award such prize to another runner(s) or to refrain from awarding this particular prize. We have the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Excluded participants and entries. Employees of the Organisers, its holding or subsidiary companies, its agents or suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the competition, or members of their families or households. The Organiser will not admit entries which: are automatically created by a computer or bot or script or other automated technology, created in bulk, fraudulent, have been altered or forged or tampered with, made on behalf of another person, or made by hacking, cheating or deception, which are racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory, or otherwise offensive, illegal or which generally in Organiser’s reasonable opinion are inappropriate to admit or contrary to these terms and conditions.
9. Selection of winners. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges from CD PROJEKT RED and GOG based on creativity, originality, and the highest quality. The decision of the panel is final.
10. Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights: The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. The Promoter is granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, and sub-license the competition entry and any accompanying materials for its marketing or other commercial purposes.
12. Tax: If necessary under applicable laws, the Prizes may be supplemented with cash prizes equal to the tax due on the prize. In such a case, the cash prize will be deducted and paid as tax due under the applicable laws. In some cases, the winner may be obliged to pay taxes on the prize under local regulations of the country the winner is a resident of. We are not obliged to provide guidance in this respect.
13. Limitation of liability: Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organiser, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or runner(s)-up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. The Organiser will NOT accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit for any reason or in any way.
14. Social media: You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, or YouTube. You agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube from any responsibility to you in relation to the competition.
15. General: (a) We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. (b) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition; (c) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so; and (d) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
16. Questions? Please contact email@example.com