It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever wondered in what faraway worlds does Ciri end up in her many journeys through portals? What if she was to visit a GOG-inspired one?

Enter the competition by submitting a creative entry answering the question - If Ciri was to visit a GOG world during one of her journeys through portals, what would she bring back with her?

The answer can be submitted in text form or in the form of a drawing, photo, digital illustration, song, or any other creative way you are able to express the idea. Sky's the limit!

Authors of the best answers shall receive:
1. Ciri and the Kitsune Figure ‑ Limited Edition, the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of the Witcher games on GOG.COM
2. Three Dark Horse figures (Yennefer, Ciri, Regis), the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of the Witcher games on GOG.COM
3. Ladies of the wood candle bowl, Good Loot The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Jigsaw Puzzle — Birthday, Place of Power Wireless Charger, the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of the Witcher games on GOG.COM

Additionally, 10 runner-ups will receive keys for the Witcher series bundle on GOG.COM.
How can you get these unique Witcher-themes prizes? Easy – get creative! Visit the forum thread below, or check out our Twitter and Facebook posts about this event to participate

The contest ends on July 9th, 4 PM UTC, and our jury, which consists of CD PROJEKT RED, CD PROJEKT RED GEAR and GOG members, will select the most creative and unique answers.

Be sure to check out the CD PROJEKT GEAR Store, with many exclusive goodies from the world of the Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, and GWENT: The Witcher Card Game!
Ciri would probably bring back a Purple themed GOG Lightning Witcher Sword and Neon Belt, as well as a state of the art Galaxy Gaming Laptop with The Witcher 4 Game of the Year Edition by travelling into the future when it was released. Also, an advanced Solar Portable Power Bank. Keeping her gaming session fueled up with a purple expresso showing GOGs logo floating on top.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Raptoruk101
She would bring back GogBear to save him from having to hold up the world every time there's a major release on GoG.com...
Breja: She would bring back the same pleasant, empty PR talk the famous 6 Community Members brough back in 2017.
I was unable to attend it due to visa issues.
I did save the mail though!
Whenever someone asks me why I don't play steam games, I show them that mail.
Those were great times.

Probably Ciri will bring microtransactions to The Witcher universe!
Post edited June 16, 2021 by amrit9037
She would team up with the one and only - GOG-chan - to free all PC gamers from the wrath of the foul and evil oni known as DRM and bring back its ugly decapitated head.

I'm no artist, but I've illustrated what I think it would look like based on inspiration from the awesome figure!

#GOGXWitcher #FCKDRM
Attachments:
Post edited June 17, 2021 by horvay
GOG.com: Ever wondered in what faraway worlds does Ciri end up in her many journeys through portals? What if she was to visit a GOG-inspired one?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question. What is a "GOG-inspired world"? o.O
She would take CP 2077 and its source code (oh no wait...) and try to fix it.

(I am joking, don't ban me pls :D )

---
EDIT: @Furiat - Great minds or common thinking?
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Ciccio_Panzela
You know there's a part in the novels where she ventures into a world of death and brings back a few fleas causing the bubonic plague...

With that in mind I'd say she'd accidentally bring a copy of Cyberpunk 2077 - then drop it in the next world causing a cataclysmic glitch that destabilizes and destroys it.

---

EDIT: @Ciccio_Panzela - great minds think alike.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Furiat
Ciri would bring back the Triss Playboy session that came with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition and give it to Geralt while winking at him.
high rated
The first thing Ciri noticed after stepping out of the portal was a big castle with a writing in purple letters: "Home of many gamers".

As she tries to enter the castle through the gate ... she is held up by a knight: "Stop here young lady!"

"Who are you?" Ciri asked.
The knight answered: "I am Lord reCaptcha"
"What do you want from me?"
"If you want to enter the castle you need to solve a riddle."
"Why?" Ciri asked puzzled.
"Security" the knight answered.

So the knight quickly drew a picture in front of her eyes.
When he was finished he held it out to Ciri and said: "Show me everywhere you see a dragon."
Ciri did as she was told. After she pointed to all the dragons, the knight drew a new picture: "now show me all the horse-drawn carriages in the picture."
Ciri answered, that she already found all the dragons ... but the knight replied harshly: "you have to solve the picture puzzles first, otherwise you won't get to the castle! "

Ciri thought for a moment, looked at the knight, then to the castle .... finally she turned around with a shrug and disappeared back into the portal.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Paraharaha
The official game guide of the Witcher series. Quest walkthrough, alchemy recipes, monster guides. I believe it would make things easier for her.
horvay: She would free all PC gamers by slaying the foul beast called DRM and bring back its ugly head.
DRM is more like the Lernaean Hydra, you know, the one from Greek mythology...
Ciri would need serious help in such a fight. An army of witchers, several talented sorceresses, perhaps even the Aen Elle elves. :D
Capture the drm codes from gog games and sell them to merchants for... Wait how bout a round of Gwent instead.
Ciri would bring back with her the very idea for this contest, stopping the contest from ever happening and therefore, creating a strange space-time paradox, because the contest is still ongoing!
Portal jumps... it's getting so boring.
Ciri was getting tired of those world changes, sometimes necessary to avoid some really tough foe.
Sometimes, just for pleasure, but there was no one that could travel with her, she's always alone, being the only one with this special and sometimes unpredictable capability of hers.

But then one day... she discovered something mysterious.

She just dropped into a world tainted in a purple light all over and doors everywhere.
Doors, thousands of doors, no millions, impossible to count, they were everywhere.

Ciri was curious, opened one and entered a single island, containing a half sunken ship and some machinery, but not a single soul everywhere.

And the door that she just crossed faded away.
She was stuck here.

Intrigued she walked around, trying to enter the different buildings on that island, but all were sealed by some strange locks that at the end she only was able to open with a slash of her sword.
She couldn't make any sense out of it, nothing was protected by magic, just numbers and cryptic messages, really weird.
Then she found a book.
Inside there was a moving picture, she touched it, what was that?, zasss ....
She was in a different world.
But how could that be?, she hasn't had used her portal ability.
She touched the picture again and was teleported again to another world.
Hey, that was fun and much less exhaustive.

After some days, she came back to Kaer Morhen.
"Geralt, Geralt, look what I've here!!! - Now, we can travel together. You'll really like it!"

You always thought that Eredin and the Wild Hunt found Geralt?
You're so wrong, he found them using that amazing book from MYST that Ciri brought him.

#GOGxWitcher,
Post edited June 16, 2021 by sacroon
I think she'd bring back the Witcher video games and be like "Hey guys, check these out!"

Thanks for the giveaway GOG!