It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever wondered in what faraway worlds does Ciri end up in her many journeys through portals? What if she was to visit a GOG-inspired one?

Enter the competition by submitting a creative entry answering the question - If Ciri was to visit a GOG world during one of her journeys through portals, what would she bring back with her?

The answer can be submitted in text form or in the form of a drawing, photo, digital illustration, song, or any other creative way you are able to express the idea. Sky's the limit!

Authors of the best answers shall receive:
1. Ciri and the Kitsune Figure ‑ Limited Edition, the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of the Witcher games on GOG.COM
2. Three Dark Horse figures (Yennefer, Ciri, Regis), the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of the Witcher games on GOG.COM
3. Ladies of the wood candle bowl, Good Loot The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Jigsaw Puzzle — Birthday, Place of Power Wireless Charger, the Witcher bag, socks, and a t-shirt, as well as a bundle of the Witcher games on GOG.COM

Additionally, 10 runner-ups will receive keys for the Witcher series bundle on GOG.COM.
How can you get these unique Witcher-themes prizes? Easy – get creative! Visit the forum thread below, or check out our Twitter and Facebook posts about this event to participate

The contest ends on July 9th, 4 PM UTC, and our jury, which consists of CD PROJEKT RED, CD PROJEKT RED GEAR and GOG members, will select the most creative and unique answers.

Be sure to check out the CD PROJEKT GEAR Store, with many exclusive goodies from the world of the Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, and GWENT: The Witcher Card Game!
I give you my entry to the competition.

If Ciri was to visit a GOG world during one of her journeys through portals, what would she bring back with her?

That's easy, the one and only GOGBear would come with her. Here he is on the picture in higher quality https://i.imgur.com/aulEUuV.jpg also the picture is in the attachment below in slightly lower quality but hopefully not noticeably lower, just in case :D

He comes equipped with his travel backpack and a witcher amulet too.
Attachments:
Post edited June 22, 2021 by XYCat
XYCat: I give you my entry to the competition.

If Ciri was to visit a GOG world during one of her journeys through portals, what would she bring back with her?

That's easy, the one and only GOGBear would come with her. Here he is on the picture in higher quality https://i.imgur.com/aulEUuV.jpg also the picture is in the attachment below in slightly lower quality but hopefully not noticeably lower, just in case :D

He comes equipped with his travel backpack and a witcher amulet too.
cute
#GOGxWitcher
If Ciri was to visit a GoG world...

When Ciri was doing one of her uncontrollables jumps, she finds herself in a big room, with lights and music everywhere, she sees a title on a paper "the passion of the christ" could be read on the paper. Ciri could see a metal diadem laying on a table, it appears that it was recently used and that it was on, shiny little lights could be seen from the artifact. "Quite the magical artifact it seems' ' she thought.

Room was empty, the smell of alcohol was the only thing filling the empty room, not so very distinct from the cheap drinks that you could smell back in Novigrad, "smells just a little more... finesse if I might say"

While grabbing the diadem, she examines it, curious on how to use it , she puts it on her head, but in the wrong way, covering her eyes and not able to see anything. She was mesmerized by the light coming out of the artifact, little crystals that produced the lights of different colors. "pretty... but what is the purpose of it?" she thought,

Curiosity quickly changed from surprise as she could hear incoming steps. "better go" quickly grabbing the diadem with the BD on it, she tried to open a portal hoping to open a proper portal back to Novigrad and not elsewhere in a desolate place.

While jumping on the portal , Ciri fell on the middle of the road where a carriage with hay was passing through the road; bumping with the horse Ciri struggle to keep her balance and trip, waving her arms on the air and letting go the diademe on the back of the carriage, quickly recovering Ciri run behind the carriage and jump into the hay looking for the metal diadem, the coachman hear her and yell "Ey! woman what you think you doing?no free meal for any thief, get off!" abruptly stopping the carriage Ciri jumped off and explained to the man that she had lost something while bumping with the horse.

-My blade sharpener fell on the back of your carriage, I just wanted to get it back, I didn't thought on telling you to stop the car.
- I can see that...but ... you crazy woman, that aint blade sharpener, that looks like something you put on your head.
-It's a ...a brand new sharpener, right from Skellige, it's not out on the market yet.
-nay, look, put it like this - the man put the diadem on his head and as fast as you can blink he was already falling
-Wait! -Ciri screamed , while trying to grab the man

The metal diademe had the BD on, and the man was seeing the images that were being reproduced on his head, without knowing what was happening, Ciri was wondering if it was a good idea to remove the device from the man's head. "The moment he tried to wear it he fell under the spell of it, '' she said. Without considering it more, she removed the diademe and the man yelled , he was saying a lot of things.

-Ah man!, he was dying and saying stuff about sins and...by the gods... are we supposed to believe in something else?! - panicked, he ran off leaving Ciri behind, with the BD of Joshua stephenson on her hand, wondering what was the guy gonna do with the new knowledge he had learned and she had brought.
Post edited June 22, 2021 by Aleja96
She would probably bring back the pride flag to spread diversity and equality.
At least if she visits in June.
She travels to different game worlds stealing random thing that irritate the main character of that world be funny watching her in a video of that lol
#GOGxWitcher

Obviously Ciri would end up in Blasphemou's Cvstodia and make the Penitent one run through some hoops before showing him some basic Sign magic and leaving for who knows where. If Miriam got there by accident Ciri should have no problem doing the same.
As Ciri delves deep into the great library GOG, which stretches out to encompass the space of an entire galaxy, she feels drawn to a particular section that seems older than the rest. Upon the shelves are what seem to be books, yet they hold no pages, only a solid frame. Her fingers race across their backs, portraying images of colorful characters as well as texts in a language unknown to her. Landing on a particular volume that seems older still than the rest, it's edges worn down and it's image faded from extensive use in a time long since passed. Pulling it from the shelf, Ciri gets a sence that it's wear and tear comes not from carelessness, but rather from frequent use by a loving hand. Turning it in her hands, she moves to open it up along the small crack in it's edge. A soft poping sound is heard as the volume opens. Inside is a disc made from a reflective material, placed in an indentation of the volume. But something else comes over Ciri as she opens it up, a nostalgic smell. A smell that evokes a memory of times past, of time spent at Kaer Morhen as a child in the calm comfort of the old fort, together with the witchers of the school of the wolf. A memory she would gladly visit again. A smile creeps across her face. What other memories could this place hold? But she knows that she doesn't have the time to explore them, for her pursuers will surely catch up to her soon and she cannot allow them to destroy a world like this one, filled with memories. Yet this one she would keep for her self, slipping the volume carefully into her bag. Casting a final look at the grand llibrary of memories, she focuses her power and the portal carries her away in flash of light.
An action figure representing "Ghost Pirate Lechuck", from a strange and ancient world. She falls on Monkey Island and finds the big monkey head open. She descends into a hellish dungeon and face off against the undead pirates arriving at the ghost ship in which he finds a chest in the captain's room..
Post edited June 23, 2021 by yanfaerian
Ciri should bring DRM with her and never ever return it to real world;)

P.S. Thanks GOGness we have DRM-free games.
Well, since she is Lady of space and time, first of all, she would travel back in time when Hattori, legendary master swordsmith, best of the best, was still loyal to his profession, and she would buy one of his sword.....Nah, just kidding. We all know that his swords are good enough just for cutting chesee. But in GOG worlds, she would brought back with her one of these DLC Gwent card sets for Geralt, cause its so freaking hard to get some.

She would bring back good memories. Much as many of us do. She will understand that GOG has a powerful magic, and the tales do not tell, but we will know, that, she became a GOGer. Once a GOGer, always a GOGer. May the worlds be found by those who will appreciate them. May the magic live on.

#GOGxWitcher

Dandelion is old news, Skippy from Cyberpunk 2077 is our new comic relief character. My entry as video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6_Vg821Vs
Post edited June 24, 2021 by toomuchusednames
Ciri traería consigo grandiosas noticias y descuentos para la biblioteca de GOG.
if i were ciri, looking back on my whole life and all that i had to go through since my childhood, i think i would travel to the real world and visit Andrzej Sapkowski, and i would ask him "what the heck did you smoke to imagine a world so wrecked full of monsters in constant wars and full of sexy witches? " , well of course I would kidnap him later and give him back for all the tragedies he has had to go through since childhood at the very least .....
Ciri was to visit a GOG world during one of her journeys through portals, what would she bring back with her?

She will bring Twinsen and Abe to organize together a magic symposium. Maybe they will form a judging panel to identify talented young magicians.