It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Spring Sale is slowly coming to an end, yet we still have some surprises in store for you. Until 16th April, 1 PM UTC, you can buy selected titles from Bethesda Softworks up to 67% off. It’s a perfect occasion to discover engaging titles like Dishonored - Definitive Edition (-60%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-60%) that will bring you loads of fun!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
GOG.com: It’s a perfect occasion to release Skyrim already!
...eh, Beth?
high rated
GOG.com: It’s a perfect occasion to release Skyrim already!
Vythonaut: ...eh, Beth?
Good Sir, my poor heart was jumping for seconds like crazy...until i realized...:-)

I hope for 11/11/21.....
high rated
Yep release Skyrim already or Fallout 4
high rated
Underwhelming discounts tbh. :/

Release Doom 2016 or Eternal ;)
Yep, it would've been a great time to release Fallout 4. Just give me the freaking base game and the DLCs and I'll be happy, no need of beth mods or creators club stuff, you can strip them if you want.
aluinie: Yep release Skyrim already or Fallout 4
Huh, I'd rather have Microsoft bringing Age of Empire games, here.
shantae.: Huh, I'd rather have Microsoft bringing Age of Empire games, here.
+1 to this
In my opinion, both Skyrim and Fallout 4 are very poor games. What Bethesda (or ZeniMax, or whoever is in charge these days) should do is remove the likes of Todd Howard and Emil Pagliarulo, but that's not going to happen, right? Don't expect quality from these people.

By the way, is it just me or some of the prices for their games have gone up lately?
Post edited April 02, 2021 by patrikc
Is this a farewell sale? Sorry for being a bit cynical today.
mediocre discounts aside, Bethesda has been better to us recently than many other big-name "AAA" publishers
high rated
• $4.94 • -67% • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition
• $6.59 • -67% • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
• $7.99 • -60% • Dishonored - Definitive Edition
• $9.99 • -50% • Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
• $9.99 • -50% • Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
• $11.99 • -60% • Prey
• $14.99 • -40% • Wolfenstein II: The Freedom Chronicles - Season Pass
• $15.99 • -60% • Dishonored 2
• $15.99 • -60% • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
• $19.79 • -67% • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition
We need Rogue Warrior!

Bring the noise, bitch!
@gog, Your wolfenstein link goes to the fallout page.
Where's Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth?