It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re happy to announce that GOG starts cooperation with GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service. It means gamers will be able to launch the GOG.COM version of Cyberpunk 2077 through GeForce NOW from day one (December 10th) of its premiere.

Players around the world, who own the game on GOG.COM, will be able to play the game via the cloud gaming service, exploring the streets of Night City on nearly any device including low-powered or incompatible Windows and Mac laptops, Chromebooks and more. On top of that, GeForce NOW Founders members will experience the game with RTX ON, delivering beautifully ray-traced graphics from Night City.

We hope you’re as excited about the cooperation between GOG and NVIDIA as we are. Launching the GOG.COM version of Cyberpunk 2077 via GeForce NOW is just the first step – expect more news coming from us soon.

The game via GeForce NOW will be available in English at launch, with additional language support coming shortly after.
Tahvonalle11: What about the ones who bought it on steam/epic? Are there any plans to make the game available for them too?
amok: Steam has several Geforce NOW games as well, I would be suprised if Cyberpunk is not going to be one of them. I don;t know about Epic, to be honest
yea i just hope you're right, i have the steam version
Time4Tea: GOG is still trying to incentivize a service that involves reliance on a third-party application to play our games. I'll hard pass on that, if it's all the same to you.
amok: yes, do as you like. But this is not DRM, no more than having to use Windows to play a game constitue DRM
I don't use Windows to play my games. Besides, that is (supposedly) still a stand-alone program installed on your local computer, which is under the user's control, unlike GeForce NOW, which requires connection to a remote server.
low rated
amok: yes, do as you like. But this is not DRM, no more than having to use Windows to play a game constitue DRM
Time4Tea: I don't use Windows to play my games. Besides, that is (supposedly) still a stand-alone program installed on your local computer, which is under the user's control, unlike GeForce NOW, which requires connection to a remote server.
yeah... that is kind of the whole point....but as you said, you are not going to use it, nor care about it, so I am not sure why it is so important for you to let people know about your prefences. use it or not, then let other people do as they like.

amok: Steam has several Geforce NOW games as well, I would be suprised if Cyberpunk is not going to be one of them. I don;t know about Epic, to be honest
Tahvonalle11: yea i just hope you're right, i have the steam version
" NVIDIA has confirmed Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam will be available on GeForce Now, but there’s nothing yet on the Epic Games version."

https://www.gamingnexus.com/Article/6152/Should-you-get-Cyberpunk-2077-on-GeForce-Now-or-Stadia/
Post edited December 07, 2020 by amok
some: Does anyone know if I can transfer saves from GeForce NOW to local game?
It depends! You can't access files directly so:
- for Steam Version - if Cyberpunk uses Steam Cloud to saves then you can of course, saved game is store in the cloud so you can download it directly to your PC
- for GOG version - not sure at all, it's a new service for GFN so i don't know how they are gonna make saves but it's cloud game service so I believe GOG version will store saves into cloud too so you will be able to somehow download it too.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by marcin7848
This is excellent news for pc gaming. THANK YOU.

I can now continue playing the game even if I'm not at home.
amok: well done, i know several who would welcome this.
Vythonaut: OK, i guess this is the future of videogaming; streaming, cloud, gaming as a service etc. I wonder what is the minimum internet connection speed in order to be able to play the game.
amok: "GeForce NOW requires at least 15Mbps for 720p at 60fps and 25 Mbps for 1080p at 60fps.
You’ll need to use a hardwired Ethernet connection or 5GHz wireless router."

https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce-now/system-reqs/
D'oh! Didn't cross my mind to look after it in their website. Thanks!
high rated
i think naming conventions are funny. like what if they called it 'geforce later' instead of "geforce now?" lol!

sorry, i have a strange sense of humor.
GOG.com: The game via GeForce NOW will be available in English at launch, with additional language support coming shortly after.
That goes for the subtitles/menus as well? Or only for the voices?
Post edited December 07, 2020 by CarlusSilva
NOICE!

Thanks from the bottom of potato-driven PC "Minced Rice"!
What the heck is this crap?!

Why? Whyyyy?!

Cloud gaming is a joke and above all quite the ungreenest possible way to play videogames.

Shame on you, gog.
amok: if you do not know what Geforce NOW is, then maybe not comment on it?
everyone who use gOg version of the game still have it DRM free as well, in fact - you can not use it without the DRM free gOg game
Look who's talking about what they don't understand. *facepalm*

Time4Tea: GOG is still trying to incentivize a service that involves reliance on a third-party application to play our games. I'll hard pass on that, if it's all the same to you.
amok: yes, do as you like. But this is not DRM, no more than having to use Windows to play a game constitute DRM
Cloud gaming is games as a service, it's actually worse than regular DRM.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by Zoidberg
I guess I understand the reasoning, not everyone has a PC fast enough to play it maxed out, so they might resort to the cloud. As long as you can still install the game from standalone installers and play completely offline, I don't really care.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by blotunga
high rated
amok: if you do not know what Geforce NOW is, then maybe not comment on it?

you may as well say " I'd rather pour mouldy custard down my pants, then use Linux, thanks"

everyone who use gOg version of the game still have it DRM free as well, in fact - you can not use it without the DRM free gOg game
Maybe it’s less that they are incentivizing a third party service and more that they are giving their customers who don’t have the cash for the required hardware to play it locally to still be able to play the game. It’s a little silly to complain that they are providing more options when it doesn’t prevent you from getting a drm free copy. Not just silly, but a little selfish. Other people should be able to play the game the way they want to, not just you.
Excellent news! Gonna try it out.
Is there any chance it'll be added to GameStream natively as well? GeForce now has it's downsides, and I know we can GameStream via other methods, but some native support with HDR would be pretty rad too
low rated
I might just have to use Geforce Now as I will NOT be able to play the game on the 10th of December as GOG/CDPR decided that it is a clever marketing strategy to force Galaxy client onto the GOG user base if you wanted to pre-load the game.

Well done.