It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re happy to announce that GOG starts cooperation with GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service. It means gamers will be able to launch the GOG.COM version of Cyberpunk 2077 through GeForce NOW from day one (December 10th) of its premiere.

Players around the world, who own the game on GOG.COM, will be able to play the game via the cloud gaming service, exploring the streets of Night City on nearly any device including low-powered or incompatible Windows and Mac laptops, Chromebooks and more. On top of that, GeForce NOW Founders members will experience the game with RTX ON, delivering beautifully ray-traced graphics from Night City.

We hope you’re as excited about the cooperation between GOG and NVIDIA as we are. Launching the GOG.COM version of Cyberpunk 2077 via GeForce NOW is just the first step – expect more news coming from us soon.

The game via GeForce NOW will be available in English at launch, with additional language support coming shortly after.
I'd like to second all the calls for info on Witcher 3 from GOG implementation on GeForce Now. I've completed base game yesterday on GFN and I'd be delighted to finally use my GOTY edition from GOG and go into DLCs as well.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by Ana54
Slick_JMista: this is perfect for those of us that have bought the game but dont have the PC to run it at an acceptable framerate. Plus you can play it for one hour at a time for free at no extra cost.
Carradice: How long until you can start the game again, after that hour?
i think you'll have to wait a few hours before it unlocks again. at least they're not charging you for it.
Slick_JMista: i think you'll have to wait a few hours before it unlocks again. at least they're not charging you for it.
Thank you! that sounds great!!
Hello, i play CP2077 via GFN, but my language settings arent saved after turning game off, only video settings, saved games etc. are transfered to next session, but no language sattings its pain to set it up again and gain can it be fixed?

Thank you in advance.
Martin
amok: well done, i know several who would welcome this.
Vythonaut: OK, i guess this is the future of videogaming; streaming, cloud, gaming as a service etc. I wonder what is the minimum internet connection speed in order to be able to play the game.
amok: "GeForce NOW requires at least 15Mbps for 720p at 60fps and 25 Mbps for 1080p at 60fps.
You’ll need to use a hardwired Ethernet connection or 5GHz wireless router."

https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce-now/system-reqs/
I was actually able to play quite decently a F2P game I tested even though I didn't fall under any of that.
The built in Network Test told me I shouldn't even try, and if I do use "Data Saver" only at estimated 4GB per hour,
As It found I have a 2.5MB connection (technically untrue, but as flaky as it was, I don't complain that was calculated average),
2.4 GHZ connection (that part was true), quite terrible ping (over 100 when 80 is the maximum allowed), failed packet loss.
But it actually pulled through on my potato laptop with "Balanced" (averaging 10Gb) @ 720p and seem to not drop below 60fps.

Obviously YMMV, and it things could get more demanding for a complex game like CP2077 aiming at 1080p,
but as the service has free tier and spans across your already exiting library, there really is no reason NOT to try it.
Slick_JMista: this is perfect for those of us that have bought the game but dont have the PC to run it at an acceptable framerate. Plus you can play it for one hour at a time for free at no extra cost.
you dont have to wait, you can immediately start the next session, you just have to wait in line again if there are a lot of users
Bustacap: you dont have to wait, you can immediately start the next session, you just have to wait in line again if there are a lot of users
Awesome, thanks!
GeForce Now doesn't sync saves. GOG Galaxy doesn't sync saves either. I got automated emails from your support saying that syncing is working just fine. It is a lie. If I play Cyberpunk anywhere but my desktop where I originally installed the game I cannot continue my campaign and play with my save files because they don't get synced anywhere. Not through the GOG Galaxy cloud, not through the Geforce Now, nowhere.
OK i guess im just dumb, but how the hell do you add gog to geforce now? My parents got n shield and i've tried both pc and shield, cant find a way to add Cyberpunk 2077 / gog to it...
Post edited December 27, 2020 by Suntory_
A question for the knowing: is it possible to sync savegames in Geforce with those in Galaxy? If so, it would be great.