It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re happy to announce that GOG starts cooperation with GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service. It means gamers will be able to launch the GOG.COM version of Cyberpunk 2077 through GeForce NOW from day one (December 10th) of its premiere.

Players around the world, who own the game on GOG.COM, will be able to play the game via the cloud gaming service, exploring the streets of Night City on nearly any device including low-powered or incompatible Windows and Mac laptops, Chromebooks and more. On top of that, GeForce NOW Founders members will experience the game with RTX ON, delivering beautifully ray-traced graphics from Night City.

We hope you’re as excited about the cooperation between GOG and NVIDIA as we are. Launching the GOG.COM version of Cyberpunk 2077 via GeForce NOW is just the first step – expect more news coming from us soon.

The game via GeForce NOW will be available in English at launch, with additional language support coming shortly after.
This is good. Cloud gaming where you have options (like to download the game on your own PC in case the service goes bust - whereas on Stadia its locked to that platform) is the best type
OK, i guess this is the future of videogaming; streaming, cloud, gaming as a service etc. I wonder what is the minimum internet connection speed in order to be able to play the game.
well done, i know several who would welcome this.
Vythonaut: OK, i guess this is the future of videogaming; streaming, cloud, gaming as a service etc. I wonder what is the minimum internet connection speed in order to be able to play the game.
"GeForce NOW requires at least 15Mbps for 720p at 60fps and 25 Mbps for 1080p at 60fps.
You’ll need to use a hardwired Ethernet connection or 5GHz wireless router."

https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce-now/system-reqs/
Post edited December 07, 2020 by amok
Oh goody, I can't wait. As much DRM as I want, streamed directly to my PC at the touch of a button ...

I'd rather pour mouldy custard down my pants, thanks.
low rated
Time4Tea: Oh goody, I can't wait. As much DRM as I want, streamed directly to my PC at the touch of a button ...

if you do not know what Geforce NOW is, then maybe not comment on it?

you may as well say " I'd rather pour mouldy custard down my pants, then use Linux, thanks"

everyone who use gOg version of the game still have it DRM free as well, in fact - you can not use it without having the DRM free gOg game
Does this work with the offline installer?
low rated
hollunder: Does this work with the offline installer?
yes, it should do as long as you bought the game, this has nothing really to do with galaxy, it is Geforce service, not gOg
Oh, thank you very much! Cyberpunk, RTX, instant access via GOG! How can I be more happier?
All I am asking is why people are bying the game via Stadia? (upscalling 4k without RTX, probably just medium settings). There is no way Stadia version will look as good as GeForce Now!
Post edited December 07, 2020 by marcin7848
What about the ones who bought it on steam/epic? Are there any plans to make the game available for them too?
high rated
Time4Tea: Oh goody, I can't wait. As much DRM as I want, streamed directly to my PC at the touch of a button ...

amok: if you do not know what Geforce NOW is, then maybe not comment on it?

you may as well say " I'd rather pour mouldy custard down my pants, then use Linux, thanks"

everyone who use gOg version of the game still have it DRM free as well, in fact - you can not use it without the DRM free gOg game
GOG is still trying to incentivize a service that involves reliance on a third-party application to play our games. I'll hard pass on that, if it's all the same to you.
Tahvonalle11: What about the ones who bought it on steam/epic? Are there any plans to make the game available for them too?
Steam has several Geforce NOW games as well, I would be suprised if Cyberpunk is not going to be one of them. I don;t know about Epic, to be honest
Tahvonalle11: What about the ones who bought it on steam/epic? Are there any plans to make the game available for them too?
You can play Steam version on GeForce Now as well! Not sure about Epic Game Store but I am sure it will be available too!
low rated
amok: if you do not know what Geforce NOW is, then maybe not comment on it?

everyone who use gOg version of the game still have it DRM free as well, in fact - you can not use it without the DRM free gOg game
Time4Tea: GOG is still trying to incentivize a service that involves reliance on a third-party application to play our games. I'll hard pass on that, if it's all the same to you.
yes, do as you like. But this is not DRM, no more than having to use Windows to play a game constitute DRM
Does anyone know if I can transfer saves from GeForce NOW to local game?