It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rock out with your demon wings out.

Eight years ago today, Tim Schafer's open world action/strategy/adventure melted the faces and shredded the headphones of heavy metal fans around the world. It took some time for the PC version to appear but it was every bit as epic as we hoped.

In celebration of this glorious Rocktober, which marked the first appearance of our favorite roadie and his band of misfits, Brutal Legend is now 85% off until October 16, 5PM UTC.

Get your concert tickets, hop on your hot rod with your trusty guitar Clementine running shotgun, and go save the legendary land of rock one decapitatiooooooon! at a time.
dtgreene: Anyway, I am asking you to please not use the term "man" when addressing or referring to me.
Point taken and will do, although to be honest, i don't think i'll actively pursue communication with you again; there's a lot of negativity in your post, that i don't really want to deal with when i visit this place.

dtgreene: Anyway, two other questions: 1. Is heavy metal music? I would argue "no". 2. Is 4'33" music? I could argue "no", but my reasoning would be completely different from the above case.
As for your questions, while everyone's entitled to their own opinion and that's fine, i think you're really trying to troll/offend someone here thus i won't partake to it. Question #3 is irrelevant.
pacciulli: And still no mp on GOG. Yay...
Nobody plays[nor seems to like the MP]on Steam. I assume the playerbase on GOG would be even worse[considering how many people here preach about MP focus in modern games being nothing short of cancer in their scholarly opinions]
Post edited October 16, 2017 by Mr.Caine
Dogmaus: I loved this game, what would you suggest to me? Action/adventure with some RST and possibly a unique atmosphere and story?
Vainamoinen: If you can do without the RTS, Beyond Good & Evil all the way.
I got on my nerves because it does not have instant saves and I kept failing something boring. I might try again one day.