It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hallelujah, Hallelujah!
fronzelneekburm: Hallelujah, Hallelujah!
I suppose as someone in China, watching the Yen and other currencies soar is a thing to celebrate.
OMG o_O

Just woke up and heard the news on the radio, I'm like a kid on Christmas day now :o)

-------------------------------------------------

Here are the live results:

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

EDIT: BTW, I'm not too worried about the dropping Pound as years ago (around 2010 I think) it costed 1,1 Euro (compared to the too much pricey 1,4 Euro not so long ago). I guess I'm gonna import a lot of stuff this summer.....
Post edited June 24, 2016 by catpower1980
There goes the first brick in the wall.
fronzelneekburm: Hallelujah, Hallelujah!
Darvond: I suppose as someone in China, watching the Yen and other currencies soar is a thing to celebrate.
Hmm, guess it's a good time to finally place an order on those DVDs that have been rotting away in my amazon.co.uk shopping basket for half a decade...
deleted
Darvond: I suppose as someone in China, watching the Yen and other currencies soar is a thing to celebrate.
fronzelneekburm: Hmm, guess it's a good time to finally place an order on those DVDs that have been rotting away in my amazon.co.uk shopping basket for half a decade...
LOL, What I just thought too :o) Most of my Blu-ray collection was imported from UK back when the Pound was cheaper.
fronzelneekburm: Hmm, guess it's a good time to finally place an order on those DVDs that have been rotting away in my amazon.co.uk shopping basket for half a decade...
catpower1980: LOL, What I just thought too :o) Most of my Blu-ray collection was imported from UK back when the Pound was cheaper.
I'm a huge film geek and I started buying almost exclusively from the UK for almost 20 years now.

The UK has awesome labels like Eureka and Arrow (or the late, great Made In Hong Kong in the 90s) that put out great stuff that you can't get anywhere else. Germany is a complete wasteland as far as cinema is concerned, except for a handful of labels that puts out nice releases of obscure stuff for €25 to €30, and while France has some excellent labels like HK Vidéo, their releases are rarely English-friendly.
Reasoning like "I hope they leave because a cratering British Pound will allow me to import Dvd's on the cheap" is kind of an excellent argument against referenda of this kind to begin with.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by Erpy
I big win for independence and democracy. I am surprised there are people left that still believe in its intrinsic benefits.
catpower1980: LOL, What I just thought too :o) Most of my Blu-ray collection was imported from UK back when the Pound was cheaper.
fronzelneekburm: I'm a huge film geek and I started buying almost exclusively from the UK for almost 20 years now.

The UK has awesome labels like Eureka and Arrow (or the late, great Made In Hong Kong in the 90s) that put out great stuff that you can't get anywhere else. Germany is a complete wasteland as far as cinema is concerned, except for a handful of labels that puts out nice releases of obscure stuff for €25 to €30, and while France has some excellent labels like HK Vidéo, their releases are rarely English-friendly.
LOL, I think we have the same tastes cinema-wise. And I clearly remember the good old days of the Made in Hong-Kong VHS, I even think I still have some tapes in a box somewhere. ^o^

BTW, I'm pretty sure you already know there is a "Female Scorpion" box by Arrow coming up this summer ;)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Female-Prisoner-Scorpion-Complete-Collection/dp/B01E04ZWJ0/
Well, things should get really interesting now. Hm.
Doomsday for the EU. Now the path is open for other countries to break away from the EU and its non-democratic leaders.
Erpy: Seeing reasoning like "I hope they leave because a cratering British Pound will allow me to import Dvd's on the cheap" is kind of an excellent argument against referenda of this kind to begin with.
Geez, don't be a stick in the mud! The GBP being in freefall is just the globalists trying to fuck the Brits in the ass for growing a spine. They're not even subtle about it.

It's the spine-growing part that I'm happy about. The Brits have decided to leave the sinking ship, I say good for them!

=>

SirHandsome: big win for independence and democracy.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
Maxvorstadt: Doomsday for the EU. Now the path is open for other countries to break away from the EU and its non-democratic leaders.
Or maybe it will go the other way and have a proper EU for the people.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by Spectre