It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

richlind33: ...
Business and corporation are two different things, bub. Do all businesses seek to limit their liability? Fuck no. Most businesses never bother to incorporate.

The only "singapoor experience" you have is a shitty video card you bought from Tiger Direct. Now kindly fook off.
dick1982: no, i am singaporean whether you believe or not. i just identify UK as my "fatherland" of sorts. i've never heard of tiger direct outside of 1990's youtube reviews on their sold products. so you fuck off, corporate shilling union busting tea party wanker.

why the fuck are you even shilling for Tiger Direct out of nowhere!??! i don't think they even ship to singapoor. most whities corporations don't bother to, including amazon(unless 3rd-party resellers).

and videocards? i don't think we ever manufactured videocards except that time when Creative decided to diversify into home computers, and failed hard. our manufacturing sector is a sunset industry. dumbass.

summitus: I think your forum name says it all .... ;)
dick1982: if i wanted to be PC about this, i would call you a racist gross bigot for calling me a "dick" because i'm a colored asian. i hope they take away your knives too.

---

Do I have to register to take part in the EU referendum?
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32810887

Ah.I realised as a commonwealth citizen, I could in theory fly over to Brit tonight to vote for Brexit if they allow me to register real quick.
You suggest someone might be a racist bigot but talk about "whities corporations" like Amazon.
EXCUSE ME! TIME OUT!

When did "dick" because a racial slur? :P

What's next, "asshole"?
Post edited June 22, 2016 by tinyE
SirHandsome: Direct democracy is giving people the ultimate responsiblilty for their future. Hes basically saying people arent smart enough to make their own decisions and we need 'smart people' to make our decisions for us.
mistermumbles: I'd agree. The average Joe is just not all that bright. If the masses were really in charge then things would go downhill really fast.
You think things would be better if what, ivory tower intellectuals were in charge? We've already seen how having intelligent and ambitious dictators turn out (hint: not good).

Leaders don't need to hit a number on an IQ test, or whatever other measure you think means 'smart'. They need to listen to and understand the concerns of the people they're leading, then have the common sense to find practical solutions. Character matters much more than stupid or smart.
Trilarion: (Nationalism is going nowhere.)
Vitek: IMO, nationalism is probably the worst invention of the 18th century.

It causes so many troubles and is source of numerous conflicts and hatred.
LOLwut. People have always had in-group vs out-of-group conflicts

Nationalism is just another name for tribalism, it's been around literally before recorded history. Feudalism was nationalism/tribalism/city-stateism written into the legal code, even. Why are you acting like it's some new and surprising thing?
Post edited June 22, 2016 by Gilozard
i assume you read this, cause many non UK members already know it (dutch people seem to be on top of it and watch it closely)

EU reform is off the table, says EU Commission president Juncker .
google for it and prepare to shiver.
Best thing: vote out now you can.

Btw, cammoron seems to be lying ? anyway he promised certain countries never become member until the late 3000, seems they are coming soon afteral.... google for latest news.

I hope brexit succeeds, and all the first members will follow : netherlands italy spain, sweden, greece, belgium,
ow belgium cant leave i guess cause bursses HQ is there? ouch that might cause some problems.
It seems Juncker wants only members that obey to his every command without aksing or thinking for themselves.

So Brexit would be good, elect a new PM cause Cammorron cant be trusted after all he did to his people, if they stay, well.... there goes the neigborhood i guess cause EU boss is true with all the negotiations.
gamesfreak64: You do know 48% (and it will even grow over time) of the Dutch want Nexit.... and the majority is in favor of a referendum.
You do know that for being in favour of change you just must be unhappy with the status quo, right? Add that all these Brexits, Nexits, Shitsacks and whatnot are also attractive to nationalists who don't care about whether things will actually get better. Letting the regular people decide is literally the dumbest possible thing to do in these cases.
gamesfreak64: You do know 48% (and it will even grow over time) of the Dutch want Nexit.... and the majority is in favor of a referendum.
We do?
Pheace: We do?
I hope so, considering i dont like watching news, whether it is local dutch news, weather news, or politcial news,i turn of my alarmclock so i dont have to hear the boring daily news, i skip to another channel when newshour begins, and even I know of this.

So , assuming that most people watch news everyday, i'm suprised to read that apparently no one reads or watces the news nowadays, and thats a little bit frigthening.

Anyway i assume you making a joke and you watch the news everyday and know exactly what is going on in the world.
read this:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/682361/EU-referendum-Brussels-Jean-Claude-Juncker-David-Cameron-no-more-reform-Remain
more reasons for the UK to get the heck out of the sinking ship cause staying wont make things better and it will never be the same like it was before.

"British policymakers and British voters have to know that there will be no kind of renegotiation"

Either way, stay or exit, things will neevr be the same, and there seem to be lts of newcomers ready to join the EU, countries that will bow to EU.
Trilarion: What I think is that the EU needs reforms urgently, mostly much more democracy and representation and secondly a balanced approach to central power vs. local government. This is not simple but it needs to be done. Big changes are coming (either way).

I don't think Britain is better alone, even with the current state of the EU. Nationalism is not the answer to any problem we have.
Any changes are only happening because the European Union is in its own self-induced death throes, and exiting the EU, or threatening to, has been the only real way to "reform" it. By definition the establishment of the EU was a rejection of National and Local governance in favor of centralized collectivism. A little more reforms aren't going to fix the inherent problems of centralization and Brussels created and imposed EU Laws. Individual societies, through their National governments, are always going to be better served and represented by their own governments. Always.

Britain is better alone than in the EU as it was created. Any nation is. "Nationalism" for so many Europeans is an ever present boogyman that is wheeled out to deny denigrate entirely legitimate desires for real representation and decreasing the coercive imposition of foreign interests, through laws and regulations, over the real interests and needs of the people. The falsely used "Nationalism" is actually something other than mere patriotism or the promotion of some vague notion of national superiority.

Trilarion: What I really like about the EU is keeping the peace (100 years ago Europeans just killed each other) and offering free movement across borders and free work.

While this may seem like more competition at first glance it also offers more opportunity and this in the end is even increasing the welfare (otherwise big countries like USA, Russia, China, India would really suffer, wouldn't they).

Just that I can visit Britain without a VISA and that I can look for work there (and Britains can look for work in Germany as well) is a really great thing - and that is (plus the peace thing) what the EU is all about in my eyes. Basically I feel like I have a right to be in Britain (or France or Spain or Italy or Sweden) and that Britains have a right to be here all that. Without the EU, we don't have all that. It means less freedom to move and less opportunities for everyone.
This is really about you and your self-interests then. Not the interests of the British people if they desire to curtail the massive influx of EU imposed and directed legal immigrants. Restricting immigration means more opportunities FOR THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THAT COUNTRY. Are the British people really expected to care for the demands of foreigners to British job markets over themselves and their own children? Or the laws and regulations of the EU that hurt British industries and remove cultural mores, protections, and legal standards in favor of ideals imposed from other countries? How is it that promoting specific British desires and needs over the collective needs of the entire EU is mere "Nationalism", while those pushing some "Pan-European identity" in favor of a supra-national superstate is not?? Why is that EU promotion not merely just "SuperNationalism" for EU Supranationalism?

Trilarion: The Brexit campaign is not aimed at improving the EU at all (which I could totally understand), it is a simple Britain for the Britains thing where everyone from abroad is seen as something completely different. I really don't like this.
Good. The entire purpose and existence of the British government is supposedly to serve the interests of its own BRITISH citizenry, not the citizens of foreign countries. Why shouldn't their needs supercede yours? Try doing the actual hard work of reforming or replacing the governments or policies of your own countries rather than seek to benefit from British hard work and success that results from the very different British systems and government that better favors economic prosperity than your own.
richlind33: ...
Business and corporation are two different things, bub. Do all businesses seek to limit their liability? Fuck no. Most businesses never bother to incorporate.

The only "singapoor experience" you have is a shitty video card you bought from Tiger Direct. Now kindly fook off.
dick1982: no, i am singaporean whether you believe or not. i just identify UK as my "fatherland" of sorts. i've never heard of tiger direct outside of 1990's youtube reviews on their sold products. so you fuck off, corporate shilling union busting tea party wanker.

why the fuck are you even shilling for Tiger Direct out of nowhere!??! i don't think they even ship to singapoor. most whities corporations don't bother to, including amazon(unless 3rd-party resellers).

and videocards? i don't think we ever manufactured videocards except that time when Creative decided to diversify into home computers, and failed hard. our manufacturing sector is a sunset industry. dumbass.

summitus: I think your forum name says it all .... ;)
dick1982: if i wanted to be PC about this, i would call you a racist gross bigot for calling me a "dick" because i'm a colored asian. i hope they take away your knives too.

---

Do I have to register to take part in the EU referendum?
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32810887

Ah.I realised as a commonwealth citizen, I could in theory fly over to Brit tonight to vote for Brexit if they allow me to register real quick.
Duh umm .. ok then , you an asshole instead , is that better for you " DICK " ? .... seek some help you fucking nut job ;)
I don't live in the UK, so I'm not going to express an opinion on which way to vote.

I'm just going to encourage all eligible UK citizens to please choose to exercise your right to vote.
Luned: I don't live in the UK, so I'm not going to express an opinion on which way to vote.

I'm just going to encourage all eligible UK citizens to please choose to exercise your right to vote.
Errrr ok then :)
gamesfreak64: Anyway i assume you making a joke and you watch the news everyday and know exactly what is going on in the world.
Never, I watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and Full Frontal with Sam Bee and sometimes read CNN, that's about it.

They seem to keep hammering that the UK is paying the EU so much money but if you want to believe the research John Oliver's team had done for the show it pretty much evens out with the benefits they receive from being in the EU. They'll probably end up spending as much anyway if they leave the EU just to get the same benefits in a different way.
Nice to see google sucking off Jo Cocks.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BTQrqXakK70J:https://www.google.co.uk/%2Bgoogle.co.uk&hl=en-GB&gbv=1&ct=clnk
Also: http://sonarz.com/was-jo-coxs-murder-a-conspiracy-we-think-so-and-heres-why/
For those wondering the result is expected to be final at 9am Friday, there are NO exit polls being done by the UK news agencies so don't expect exit poll results. The first count (number of valid votes cast) is expected at 3am. The first area result (London) is expected at 4.30ish. The swing votes are expected to come from the north-east(expected around 5am) If it votes remain it should balance out the midlands expected (close) leave vote.

The main problem is this vote can come down to a single vote so until every vote is counted they can't declare a winning side. Though I expect if it comes down to within a few thousand votes the losing side may want many many recounts