It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you can create any character imaginable with the flexibility, richness, and depth of the Pathfinder First Edition ruleset. You can choose from 25 classes and 12 races, but what if you could come up with your own character, apart from those that already exist?

Share your idea for a new Pathfinder class or race in the comments and get a chance to win one of 20 keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!

The contest ends on September 13th, 6 PM UTC.
Big congratulations to the winners and thanks again to GOG for this contest! :)
Thanks so much GOG. Really excited to get into this game. I really enjoyed Kingmaker, and I’ve heard good things about this one.
SmollestLight: Thank you everyone for your patience! Here are the winners:
- SamHearn
- phLOxRSA
- Biruchi
- dtgreene
- THESLITHERYDEE
- kai2
- TAE_ta
- vespa35
Thank you very much! My daughter bought this on pre-order, and I played some on her account when she was at work. Now I can play it on my own account!
Congratulations to the winners! Imaginative entries!
Guess it's a "who you know" competition...
det0x78: Guess it's a "who you know" competition...
Really? So how did I win then? There could only be 8 winners out of more than 700 entries. Don't be nasty because you didn't make it...
Congrats to the winners!
det0x78: Guess it's a "who you know" competition...
SamHearn: Really? So how did I win then? There could only be 8 winners out of more than 700 entries. Don't be nasty because you didn't make it...
I spent a few hours designing a prestige class that didn't exist in the Pathfinder universe yet. I took the time to format it like the Pathfinder Core rulebook did.

Here's my post: Mine

But this person who spent 5 minutes recommending a ghost won?
Winner

I'll never waste my time on this crap again. GG GOG
Post edited September 29, 2021 by det0x78
- vespa35
Thank you!
- SamHearn
- phLOxRSA
- Biruchi
- dtgreene
- THESLITHERYDEE
- kai2
- TAE_ta
- vespa35
Really? You're serious?
You think those are, "...the most creative and unique entries" in the forums?!
Wow.