It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foad01: You again. The lists show the current state of the boycott. Edit: It is the boycott which Longcat is not participating because they are not listed as a boycotter.

GOG has a huge release with Skyrim. Of course, it is pure coincidence that two representatives of the Zoom Platform are active in a thread to boycott GOG shortly after that release.

GOG should consider to sue both and probably some other people here to get indemnity.
What do you mean me again? I've been here the whole time. And I've explained to you before that i am boycotting, but that I don't feel the need to be on a list because of it. But you are not interested. And so what? I'ts none of your business. The list shows nothing, you have purely made it to try to devalue the boycott and the boycotters.

I've never even mentioned Zoom, or any other platform, for that matter. The people who resurrected this thread because of Skyrims release are anti-boycotters. Your statement is ludicrous.

Yes, please, go ahead, Sue me for answering your untrue and defamatory insinuations.
Longcat: hot air
I've said it before. You are not participating in the boycott which is described in the first post. You have nothing to do with this thread here. Here and in other threads I've seen that you are antagonizing users where you disagree with their statements and constantly attack them on a personal level. It is against the CoC of the forum, but you continue with this behavior. Shall I repeat it for you?

It is against the CoC of the forum.

Again?

Enough? No?

Do you understand now?

To make sure that you understand now:

Neither I will sue you nor I will report you. You obviously can't stop with this nonsense to harass other users here because whatever it is going on in your head.

Bizarre.
I note that you completely skip over the points, because you know you can't back up your untrue statements.

I am boycotting, I have since Hitman. Nobody is spreading lies about the modability of Skyrim. I've never mentioned Zoom, or any other platform. The people who resurrected this thread because of Skyrims release are anti-boycotters.

You can keep going as long as you like, but your statements are, were, and will still be untrue.