It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Peaceful Protestor: Don't know why this is 'low rated', this is necessary to ensuring that GOG remains a provider of DRM-free games. Add my name to the list, I shall now cease purchasing games from GOG until CDPR agrees to the demands. More people should join this effort if they want GOG to remain DRM-free.
Done, thanks for your support!

Imo, the downvoting is most likely due to 'many gamers' (i.e. the ones that GOG listens to)
Yes, one troll with a host of alts and a bot script suffices to downvote anyone they dislike.
low rated
Hi GoG community.
I was someone whose build and make a new PC for every Witcher Games, also got the Collector edition for each of them.
I was so proud of Polska.
There were two games that I was waiting about a lot, Star Citizen whose became a bad joke, for this moment.
And the terrible Witcher netflix show(Cuties is a netflix show, how it is possible?) and Cyberpunk 2077 that I will not touch with a stick for good reasons and not just the bugs and bad quality. Cyberpunk 2077 became one of the bigger fiasco in the Video Games industry and a meme. It also killed Cd Project Red for me.
I am writing this post because facebook and reddit got recently facing sex trafficking charges especially about the children, that they have lost. reddit and other youtube social medias are under the justice microscope too. There were lot of high level arrests all around the world, and there will be more especially after the USA Audits.
When I signed on Good old Games, I was not thinking to gave my money to criminal organizations, like children traffic and grooming, pedophilia and it is going deep. I am seeing the propaganda for the LGBT+, an agenda whose was coordinated all over the industry and absolutely not organic, with on organized group of bullies and cancel culture, recently on Steam, there was a big thread about this and the game Factorium whose not hesitate to push the creeepy mafia away.
I just come in this place to buy Good old Games without DRM and never thought being trading with Criminal organizations attacking children to protect the epstein, maxwell and other criminal webs. I do not want to have something to do with them, even less giving them my money. The few shills whose are being LGBT+ Nambla etc... are just some Crooks in our governments and does not represent the worldwide population.
The times are changing quickly, the people are waking up globally about these crimes, the criminals whose thought that they were untouchable are no more. I do not want to be a part of these horrors and got some problem to participate in shopping like at GoG whose let these horrific thing happened and even push an evil propaganda on their front page, agenda which will go always deeper, I am certain that most of Polska people will not appreciate it. I will not hesitate like for the social medias to push a lawsuit at the right time. I hate that Children are being hurt, groom, butchered themselves, trafficked. My feeling is the most human and normal thing on our earth.
I bought some games this year before that I discovered what GoG was doing.
I do not want to be implicate. GoG was Polish, Poland is really Christian like myself and Poland has recently escaped the hell of communism. So I respect the people of Poland, I respect the Children and I understand perfectly a person like Time4Tea whose has his other own legitimate reasons in this thread. I hope that GoG will took some attention because like I wrote it, a lot of things are happenings, if they want to got terrible problems it will be without me.
I want just a professional service like what was GoG at his start and not being implicate in something extremely nefarious, I hate getting problems, especially from people that I trusted.
Thanks for your understanding.
I am wishing you a beautiful day.
low rated
Anyone know of another DRM free store selling the Greedall expansion, or where to get it “control” free which will work with the GOG version?
rebirth: Thanks for your understanding.
I highly doubt anyone understood anything of this insane rambling.
low rated
I thought I'd keep a record of GOG games I would definitely have bought, were it not for my boycott.

GAMES NOT BOUGHT ON GOG IN 2021
(1) 18/1/21: Dread Nautical - $10
(2) 18/1/21: Operencia: The Stolen Sun - $15
(3) 29/1/21: Way of the Samurai 3 Deluxe - $2.5
(4) 29/1/21: Way of the Samurai 4 + DLC - $3.5
(5) 10/2/21: Drakensang - $3
(6) 10/2/21: Commander Keen Complete Pack - $1.5
(7) 10/2/21: XCOM 2 - $4.5
(8) 26/2/21: Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four - $9
(9) 22/3/21: Raji: An Ancient Epic - $12.5
(10) 30/3/21: Worms World Party Remastered - $2
(11) 2/4/21: Steel Rats Original Soundtrack - $1
(12) 29/4/21: Hob - $4
(13) 30/4/21: The 7th Circle - Endless Nightmare - $5
(14) 3/6/21: Warhammer Quest Deluxe - $4.5
(15) 3/6/21: Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times - $10
(16) 9/6/21: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $3
(17) 9/6/21: THIEF: Definitive Edition - $6
(18) 9/6/21: Fae Tactics - $12
(19) 9/6/21: Loop Hero - $10
(20) 9/6/21: Styx: Master of Shadows - $2
(21) 14/6/21: Hellpoint Supporter Pack - $4
(22) 18/6/21: Samorost 2 - $1.5
(23) 2/7/21: Revelation - $4.5
(24) 2/7/21: Zyconix - $4.5

Total not spent on GOG so far: $135.5

===========================================================================================

Additionally, after 12 years of buying nothing but GOG, I have finally decided (in May) to begin buying video games elsewhere --- on Humble Store, Indiegala, Steam, Fanatical, Green Man Gaming, etc. --- as long as they're DRM-free and, more importantly, client-free.

Total spent elsewhere in 2021 so far: $26 (15 games)

===========================================================================================
Post edited July 21, 2021 by mrkgnao
low rated
Doesn't really matter if someone doesn't buy games here in 2021 that were released before 2021, does it? Going to miss out on any games that happen to get removed while protesting, too. You might be able to buy them elsewhere but likely not DRM-free.

Games I didn't buy from GOG in 2021:

All of the ones I don't own.

Mind you, I don't want most of them but that's thousands of dollars I didn't spend. Am I doin' it right?

"I didn't spend $200 here but I did spend $2 somewhere else. Take that, GOG!" *angry fist*
DoomSooth: Doesn't really matter if someone doesn't buy games here in 2021 that were released before 2021, does it?
Any lost purchase matters to a bean-counter - and guess how many of those are running the show at GOG now?
DoomSooth: Going to miss out on any games that happen to get removed while protesting, too. You might be able to buy them elsewhere but likely not DRM-free.
Many of those taking part in this boycott have substantial collections (840 in my case) so aren't going to lose much sleep over a delisting. Plus a good few delistings do return later (see this thread for more info). In the case of licensing issues preventing a re-listing, unofficial sources will remain.

Plus, like Lifthrasil, I no longer have to worry about missing sales or promotions. I spend more time now enjoying my games collection and only occasionally post here to engage in troll-baiting. :)
rebirth: Thanks for your understanding.
Breja: I highly doubt anyone understood anything of this insane rambling.
I didn't want to say it, because I thought it best to ignore the rambling. But I didn't understand it either.
Whilst I don’t recommend getting humble products, they do currently have a drm free sale on, which has a few titles (tinmangaming is a set I brought some time back) not found elsewhere.
nightcraw1er.488: Whilst I don’t recommend getting humble products
Why not? I'm new to the world outside GOG.
Post edited July 03, 2021 by mrkgnao
nightcraw1er.488: Whilst I don’t recommend getting humble products
mrkgnao: Why not? I'm new to the world outside GOG.
Humble isn’t what it used to be. Mostly steam keys now. Those games that are drm free can often be way behind other versions. I would only buy something which isn’t available elsewhere, and I avoid putting money towards their support of subscription and steam. Still buy books occasionally.
low rated
mrkgnao: Why not? I'm new to the world outside GOG.
nightcraw1er.488: Humble isn’t what it used to be. Mostly steam keys now. Those games that are drm free can often be way behind other versions. I would only buy something which isn’t available elsewhere, and I avoid putting money towards their support of subscription and steam. Still buy books occasionally.
Thank you. I don't oppose steam, now that I have realised that it likely has many more DRM-free/client-free games than any other store, including GOG.

I don't think steam or humble are better than GOG, nor worse, but at least they are much cheaper (and steam has the benefit of also being more up to date, on average).
Post edited July 03, 2021 by mrkgnao
low rated
In the words of us ancient GOG'ers: Topic?I can say such but sll we are boned.

If you remember this thread and it's creator Antimateria the wise...Well you might understand. :D

We are boned...
nightcraw1er.488: Humble isn’t what it used to be. Mostly steam keys now. Those games that are drm free can often be way behind other versions. I would only buy something which isn’t available elsewhere, and I avoid putting money towards their support of subscription and steam. Still buy books occasionally.
mrkgnao: Thank you. I don't oppose steam, now that I have realised that it likely has many more DRM-free/client-free games than any other store, including GOG.

I don't think steam or humble are better than GOG, nor worse, but at least they are much cheaper (and steam has the benefit of also being more up to date, on average).
The problem is that Steam explicitly encourages and provides DRM, so even if you buy a game that happens to not be infected with it, a portion of what you pay goes toward the development of DRM.

Furthermore, there's the issue that Steam doesn't make it clear which games are DRM-encumbered and which are not, and further there's no guarantee that DRM won't be added in an update.