It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Krogan32: That does nothing. Also, your outrage against the insult is as fake as your boycott (you still buy games). When I was on here last your ilk kept personally attacking me with not just insults, yet you were nowhere to be found to defend me. We have a word for that, it's starts with a "h" and ends with a "ite". Don't feel bad, neither were the mods. Instead, they targeted me instead of the others. This whole forum is full of toxicity and incompetence, which is why I stayed away for so long. Anyways, keep on buying games from GoG as it helps the company out!
You complain about toxicity in the GOG forum, yet you are defending someone who is violating the CoC and slinging insults at another user. Perhaps you should try applying the word you are thinking of to yourself?
low rated
Krogan32: That does nothing. Also, your outrage against the insult is as fake as your boycott (you still buy games). When I was on here last your ilk kept personally attacking me with not just insults, yet you were nowhere to be found to defend me. We have a word for that, it's starts with a "h" and ends with a "ite". Don't feel bad, neither were the mods. Instead, they targeted me instead of the others. This whole forum is full of toxicity and incompetence, which is why I stayed away for so long. Anyways, keep on buying games from GoG as it helps the company out!
Time4Tea: You complain about toxicity in the GOG forum, yet you are defending someone who is violating the CoC and slinging insults at another user. Perhaps you should try applying the word you are thinking of to yourself?
Please point out where I defended poikaboy. Oh wait, I didn't. I merely pointed out that you are extremely selective when it comes to defending others from being attacked. Tsk tsk tsk, you are already engaging in defaming me.
low rated
Hell0,
you can put me on the list, which include the people, who are sympathetic to the concept.
Thank you for your courage. <3
beiju
low rated
beiju_: Hell0,
you can put me on the list, which include the people, who are sympathetic to the concept.
Thank you for your courage. <3
beiju
Done! Thanks for your support.
low rated
Hi guys, thanks for the discussion!
low rated
illiousintahl: Don't boycott if you are not going to boycott; just go somewhere else to whine.
Irony, my favorite form of humor...
low rated
I have joined the boycott as i recently joined GOG because of the promise of DRM free games being sold on their platform so i could support the devs

[modded]
Post edited June 06, 2022 by ponczo_
low rated
Hello everyone, how are the recent state of affairs around GOG?
low rated
No statement on preventative measures to ensure drm debacles don't occur again still. continue to boil frog.
low rated
CoveringLetter: Hello everyone, how are the recent state of affairs around GOG?
Deny, Deflect, Shrug shoulders!
low rated
This thread will not die.
low rated
Wishmaster777: This thread will not die.
And it really needs too.
low rated
Wishmaster777: This thread will not die.
lexluthermiester: And it really needs too.
we need them to make this thread not needed, only then it can die
low rated
lexluthermiester: And it really needs too.
zakius: we need them to make this thread not needed, only then it can die
It is already dead - you just don't want to acknowledge it and drag it out of its grade every now and then.

Nobody outside of this thread does care about anymore.
Nearly all who are "on the list" don't care about anymore.
low rated
zakius: we need them to make this thread not needed, only then it can die
randomuser.833: It is already dead - you just don't want to acknowledge it and drag it out of its grade every now and then.

Nobody outside of this thread does care about anymore.
Nearly all who are "on the list" don't care about anymore.
Looks to me like you're purporting to speak for nearly everyone but you don't even bother to back up your claims.

Do you actually expect that to be taken seriously?

As for myself, my views on GOG and this thread have not changed significantly since I joined the list.