It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Breja: Seeing how he owns more than twice as many games here as you do, I think you'd better go on one hell of a shopping spree before you accuse paladin of "mooching" :D
Krogan32: Ahh... elitism. Sorry I don't spend every single dime of my money on games like some.
Wow. You're really not one for making sense, are you?
Post edited September 26, 2021 by Breja
low rated
Krogan32: Ahh... elitism. Sorry I don't spend every single dime of my money on games like some.
Breja: Wow. You're really not one for making sense, are you?
What didn't make sense to you? Do I need to explain it to you?
high rated
Breja: Wow. You're really not one for making sense, are you?
Krogan32: What didn't make sense to you? Do I need to explain it to you?
Nah, you're not nearly amusing enough a troll to keep feeding you. Work on some new material and we'll see.
low rated
Krogan32: What didn't make sense to you? Do I need to explain it to you?
Breja: Nah, you're not nearly amusing enough a troll to keep feeding you. Work on some new material and we'll see.
Ahh... Projection. Typical. Now, go on your hysteria and fearmongering crusade.
high rated
mm324: As someone who's been here damn-near from the start of gog (look at my "registered" date) I can tell you that they DID lie. When gog started they promised no DRM, NONE AT ALL. If they had kept that promise this discussion wouldn't be happening.
Krogan32: No matter how many times you tell yourself that it doesn't make it true.
I was here,were you? No.
high rated
paladin181: I'm done spending money here until they start doing things right. I never said I wanted to leave the community. Your turn, since I asked you first.
Krogan32: So, you want to mooch the GoG services but not purchase their products. Typical.
You still haven't answered me. Go troll someone else, your insults are meaningless to me. For them to matter id have to care what you think, and since you're refusing to answer a simple question, I'm as done with you as I am with GOG's "products." Good day to you, sir and happy trolling.
Post edited September 26, 2021 by paladin181
high rated
Krogan32: Whoever said I was agitated?
I did. It's clear from your demeanor.
low rated
Krogan32: So, you want to mooch the GoG services but not purchase their products. Typical.
paladin181: You still haven't answered me. Go troll someone else, your insults are meaningless to me. For them to matter id have to care what you think, and since you're refusing to answer a simple question, I'm as done with you as I am with GOG's "products." Good day to you, sir and happy trolling.
First, claiming that I am "trolling" when you are the one that is posting on a distribution site that you don't even use. Yup, Projection 101.
Second, my "insult", which it wasn't, seemed to be meaningful as you replied to it.
Third, again, you are continually mooching the GoG services but not purchasing their products. Typical.
high rated
I'd suggest not extending the discussion with Krogan32.
There's a chance he/she is trying to get the thread locked, which is something common in other forums, such as Steam's.
(causing bickering = making people get less and less civil = derailing the topic and breaking the forum's ToS in the process = getting the thread locked as a result)
And even if it's not his/her intention, if things start getting bad, the thread will be locked.
_Auster_: I'd suggest not extending the discussion with Krogan32.
It's alright, we've had several such 'bickerers' previously. If the GOG forum moderators were going to shut the thread down, I think they would have done so already. As long as we stay/bring it back on topic, I think we are ok.

(not that I have much else to say to Krogan anyway)
low rated
There's a chance he/she is trying to get the thread locked, which is something common in other forums, such as Steam's.
(causing bickering = making people get less and less civil = derailing the topic and breaking the forum's ToS in the process = getting the thread locked as a result)
And even if it's not his/her intention, if things start getting bad, the thread will be locked.
I'm sorry that you are incapable of understanding that you are all a vocal minority on this topic. The game is selling extremely well.
Time4Tea: It's alright, we've had several such 'bickerers' previously. If the GOG forum moderators were going to shut the thread down, I think they would have done so already. As long as we stay/bring it back on topic, I think we are ok.

(not that I have much else to say to Krogan anyway)
Like you said, when they turn up it just raises awareness by pushing the thread up any how.
high rated
Krogan32: I'm sorry that you are incapable of understanding that you are all a vocal minority on this topic. The game is selling extremely well.
You sound like a broken record and you still did not answer paladin's question. Instead you avoided answering it by atacking and asking counter questions. A sure sign that you have the best arguments.
high rated
I just saw that GOG is spinning legit reviews about Hitman and calling it "review bombing."

Congrats, GOG. I will never spend another single cent here.
high rated
ElektroSmokes: I just saw that GOG is spinning legit reviews about Hitman and calling it "review bombing."

Congrats, GOG. I will never spend another single cent here.
Welcome aboard.