It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a land plagued by war and uncover the hidden legacy of your birth.
Genre: RPG
Looks interesting, time to add it to my wishlist.
Very promising, will pick it up soon!

I'm getting a strong Pillars of Eternity vibe from the launch trailer. Not just the fact that both are basically Baldur's Gate successors, but it seems to resemble POE *a lot*, to the font used. And they are probably using Unity, maybe the similarities are due to that too.

Not a bad thing. They are one of my fave games after all.
GOG.com: Explore a land plagued by war and uncover the hidden legacy of your birth.
Genre: RPG
Need to flesh that out a bit mate
Interesting.I put it to my wishlist now.
rojimboo: I'm getting a strong Pillars of Eternity vibe from the launch trailer.
Indeed. If the story is fine as well, I'll definitely take a look.)
rojimboo: I'm getting a strong Pillars of Eternity vibe from the launch trailer.
AlexTerranova: Indeed. If the story is fine as well, I'll definitely take a look.)
Thats about all you get... rest of the game is horrible... at least after 5 hours in and I am not motivated to go any further. Dull and implausible writing, insanely stupid group AI ... when party members leave the manor to reenter via backdoor half an hour later, because they are out of attack reach ...
Then I already got a glimpse at lots of fetch quests, that seem to be the major part of questdesign.... not to mention the technical side with huge loading times... I can hardly believe, that this game has been in early access.
Post edited March 25, 2022 by Schlaumayr
Schlaumayr: Thats about all you get... rest of the game is horrible... at least after 5 hours in and I am not motivated to go any further. Dull and implausible writing, insanely stupid group AI ... when party members leave the manor to reenter via backdoor half an hour later, because they are out of attack reach ...
Then I already got a glimpse at lots of fetch quests, that seem to be the major part of questdesign.... not to mention the technical side with huge loading times... I can hardly believe, that this game has been in early access.
The loading times are apparently a limitation of the Unity engine, according to the devs.
AlexTerranova: Indeed. If the story is fine as well, I'll definitely take a look.)
Schlaumayr: Thats about all you get... rest of the game is horrible... at least after 5 hours in and I am not motivated to go any further. Dull and implausible writing, insanely stupid group AI ... when party members leave the manor to reenter via backdoor half an hour later, because they are out of attack reach ...
I 'reviewed' it after completing it and agree with what you say, it's a 2/5 game and the price for it is dreadful. Plot holes, terrible monster balance especially at the end sections. Features like your holding taken out to be DLC later on, inane fetch quests the list goes on.
David9855: I 'reviewed' it after completing it and agree with what you say, it's a 2/5 game and the price for it is dreadful. Plot holes, terrible monster balance especially at the end sections. Features like your holding taken out to be DLC later on, inane fetch quests the list goes on.
Oh boy, and I just wanted to give it another shot with the latest update xD ... but if the late game is no other, then this is hopeless. This game needs a huge overhaul xD
David9855: I 'reviewed' it after completing it and agree with what you say, it's a 2/5 game and the price for it is dreadful. Plot holes, terrible monster balance especially at the end sections. Features like your holding taken out to be DLC later on, inane fetch quests the list goes on.
Schlaumayr: Oh boy, and I just wanted to give it another shot with the latest update xD ... but if the late game is no other, then this is hopeless. This game needs a huge overhaul xD
Feel free to read the reviews here.....and at the other place.

All those side quests are really compulsory since you won't be powerful enough at the last chapter unless you do them. Although the developers seem to of had good intentions and a number of small starting up game makers have achieved great things it shows that it is certainly not always the case. Sadly I can't get a refund on this but at least I only payed for in development price.
Schlaumayr: Oh boy, and I just wanted to give it another shot with the latest update xD ... but if the late game is no other, then this is hopeless. This game needs a huge overhaul xD
David9855: Feel free to read the reviews here.....and at the other place.

All those side quests are really compulsory since you won't be powerful enough at the last chapter unless you do them. Although the developers seem to of had good intentions and a number of small starting up game makers have achieved great things it shows that it is certainly not always the case. Sadly I can't get a refund on this but at least I only payed for in development price.
I backed this on Kickstarter for a boxed Edition... seems the physical rewards (when I get them) is the only good in this... soooo dissapointed...
low rated
Good thing I never buy games that treat GOG customers like second-class citizens by leaving out Achievements on GOG but not on Steam.

Keeps me out of debacles like this, great stuff!
Post edited March 26, 2022 by Ancient-Red-Dragon