It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We are holding a special contest to celebrate the release of Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain!

Join in by simply getting creative and coming up with a new armor set and weapon for Kain to slay his enemies with, and let us know about it in the comments.

The 15 best answers will win a GOG key for the game. You can submit your answers until October 7th, 3 PM UTC.
Weaponised armour covered in syringes so he can suck some blood at the same time as fighting.
Post edited October 05, 2021 by §pec†re
Unnatural Leather

To deter attacks, Kain's armour does not need to be showy - it needs to be fearsome. For that, a simple leather armour will suffice. Dying leather adds nothing to the protection, so that it is left in its natural buff colour.
Buff - the colour of skin
Buff - the colour of human skin
Buff - the skin of Kain's enemies.

The foes that Kain found worthy have been immortalised through the creation of the Unnatural Leather. Details of their lives show through on the armour - freckles, birthmarks, tattoos. All of these contribute to making Kain's armour unique.

Sword of the Pillars

Once again, simplicity is a virtue. A dull grey blade is all that is needed to slay enemies. What attracts Kain to the sword is the hilt. Made of stone that was once pure and gleaming, it has become decaying and corrupted. Rather than coming from any ruin, the stone was sourced from the decaying Pillars of Nosgoth. What better way for Kain to commemorate his fate, than to smite his enemies with the same downfall that afflicted Nosgoth.

The corruption of the pillars seeps from the hilt into the blade, causing blows to inflict madness.
Void Armor: An armor so dark it seems to be just a hole in the universe, absorbing the light around Kain. The only light it can't absorb is that of the dreaded sun.

Night Blade: A sword with a blade shining like the pale silver moon. With each hit darkness seems to emanate from the blade, engulfing the target, striking fear and eventually panic into the weak-willed.
Staff of Mind Stalker - filled with energy of the Pillar of the Mind, it can influence the mind: hypnotize, induce hallucinations, suppress emotions and will. There is no need to exterminate people if they can be turned into obedient slaves, a labor force and a source of food. And of course Kain needs a protection if someone could use such a powerful weapon against him, so he should have Helm of Spotless Mind against any form of mental attacks. Since vampires in Nosgoth no need to sleep, he could be safe actually all the time.
You know what.... the game needs more kitten purrsence!

Armor of Cat-panionship!
Every time you are attacked, A group of kittens are spawned and circle around you.
Enemies are damaged when they bump into your kittens.
Every time you receive additional damage, an extra kitten joins the pack!
Like a gang of tigress bodyguards armed with lethal paws, no one will dare step on your tail!! Meooowtastic!

If the animation is active during a boss kill, the kittens all line together in one row and bow in respect before the fallen boss before disappearing in a paw-ful salut.

If you are killed by an enemy, the armor will have an extra animation with the kittens giving you a parting hug before you die. We all need hugs from kittens, especially during our most fragile moments! Especially after a game death, even Kain could use this loving hug

Radi-Claws of Judgment!
A kitty variation of Bagh nakh claws as weapons but with 10 times the fluffynessss and 10 times the SHARPness.
Even Diamond will cut like butter with these claws.
Apart from clawing and swiping towards your enemies, it has an ability to pull enemies close to you for a clawing buffet.
Paws go out and pull in as a special. There is cooldown for this move.
This is best combined with the armor when your kitten bodyguards are summoned.

Enemies better flee or be prepared to to face your deadly paws of wrath and overly cute but ferocious companions!
Vampires are known for being the embodiment of style and dark glamor. And what better way to express it than with... The Raiment of the Flamboyant Performer! This legendary armor and weapon is found in the lands of Nosgoth well-guarded in the halls of a ruined empire known for their minstrels and bards. It is not only a strong choice for battle, it is also perfect for those times when a moody vampire just wants to lament their cursed existence by belting out "Who Wants to Live Forever".

The armor consists of four pieces:

* Blue Suede Shoes: these shoes allow Kain to move silently, and temporarily repel enemies with the shout of power: "Don't Step on my Blue Suede Shoes!"

* Star-studded Leather Jacket: This brilliant white jacket is emblazoned with stars in the shape of an eagle. When Kain turns to face a bright light, the glimmering multicolored reflections from the sparkling stars make enemies dizzy.

* Wide-cut Pants: the movement of these shimmering pants emphasizes Kain's battle moves and boosts his magic energy.

* Shaded glasses: Protects Kain from effects of sunlight.

The armor is paired with a powerful weapon: the Microphone Stand! This silver-colored unusual weapon acts like a long polearm, but the microphone at the end of it can be detached and used as a short club or thrown as a bola. Moreover, the microphone stand has the special power of Feedback: when it comes close to an electricity-based enemy, it will emit a piercing shriek of sound damaging and stunning all nearby enemies for a time.
Don't forget about this contest GOG, I want to know who won to either celebrate or congratulate the winners!
Frostyfirefly: Don't forget about this contest GOG, I want to know who won to either celebrate or congratulate the winners!
Seriously, what's taking them so long?
Frostyfirefly: Don't forget about this contest GOG, I want to know who won to either celebrate or congratulate the winners!
dragonslayerxxx: Seriously, what's taking them so long?
This is obviously the work of Moebius, the Time Streamer!
Don't forget about this contest GOG! Is this a joke because Legacy of Kain has a lot to do with time travelling? :-/
Frostyfirefly: Don't forget about this contest GOG! Is this a joke because Legacy of Kain has a lot to do with time travelling? :-/
Minor spoiler my friend... I contacted SmollestLight and he/she said it's winners will be picked soon and that they didn't forget about it.
Frostyfirefly: Don't forget about this contest GOG! Is this a joke because Legacy of Kain has a lot to do with time travelling? :-/
dragonslayerxxx: Minor spoiler my friend... I contacted SmollestLight and he/she said it's winners will be picked soon and that they didn't forget about it.
I see, thanks for telling me.
dragonslayerxxx: Minor spoiler my friend... I contacted SmollestLight and he/she said it's winners will be picked soon and that they didn't forget about it.
Frostyfirefly: I see, thanks for telling me.
No problem. Although idk what's taking them so long? We shouldn't wait 2 weeks for them to read 2-3 pages of answers...
Very sorry for the delay! Here are the winners:

- Mortius1
- Panaias
- dragonslayerxxx
- drxenija
- shawne

The rest will be given out to Facebook and Twitter participants.
Finally, congrats to the winners!