It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is no need to rattle your bones to join our spine-chilling Halloween contest and celebrate this spooky season. This time, you can win 1 of 15 horror game bundles by simply recommending a horror game in the comments!

The bundle includes the following games: Blair Witch, Observer: System Redux, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, CARRION, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, SOMA, Outlast, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and WORLD OF HORROR.

The contest ends on November 3rd, 2 PM UTC.
Congrats to all the winners!!!!!! I read your posts, and you for sure deserve it!

P.S. This might post twice, for some reason the first attempt didn't appear to work.
Hey, GOG just turned what had been a miserable day into a sweet day for me! Thanks GOG for running the contest!! Cheers!
Congratulations to the winners :)
Thanks GOG. It was a wonderful contest and a pleasant surprise for the day. Congrats to all the other winners.
Just found out that I was one of the winners! Wow! Horror games are some of my favorite, so I already owned a few of the ones being given away, but still received 6 of them! Thanks GOG for having the contest!
(Also, I see that some people are upset at the results... I think everyone should know that I have been using GOG for years and have purchased many games... (about 3 hundred something...) I also do my best to review as I finish them. For some reason it says I am a "New User" in my profile... I believe that is because I do not use the Galaxy program and only play offline games, so there is no activity in my profile.)
Honored to have won!
TheSymphony: Just found out that I was one of the winners! Wow! Horror games are some of my favorite, so I already owned a few of the ones being given away, but still received 6 of them! Thanks GOG for having the contest!
(Also, I see that some people are upset at the results... I think everyone should know that I have been using GOG for years and have purchased many games... (about 3 hundred something...) I also do my best to review as I finish them. For some reason it says I am a "New User" in my profile... I believe that is because I do not use the Galaxy program and only play offline games, so there is no activity in my profile.)
Honored to have won!
Hi TheSymphony! The little text under your username on the forum is editable. You can go at any time to your options, located at Forum Settings, and edit the bottom field on the left side labelled "Forum Title" to anything you want to display.

Don't worry about the rest, and have lots of fun with your newly won games ^^/
TheSymphony: Just found out that I was one of the winners! Wow! Horror games are some of my favorite, so I already owned a few of the ones being given away, but still received 6 of them! Thanks GOG for having the contest!
Honored to have won!
Mister.Wolf: Hi TheSymphony! The little text under your username on the forum is editable. You can go at any time to your options, located at Forum Settings, and edit the bottom field on the left side labelled "Forum Title" to anything you want to display.

Don't worry about the rest, and have lots of fun with your newly won games ^^/
Thanks! I never knew that! (I haven't used the forums for much other than asking the occasional question) I'll get that edited!