It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is no need to rattle your bones to join our spine-chilling Halloween contest and celebrate this spooky season. This time, you can win 1 of 15 horror game bundles by simply recommending a horror game in the comments!

The bundle includes the following games: Blair Witch, Observer: System Redux, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, CARRION, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, SOMA, Outlast, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and WORLD OF HORROR.

The contest ends on November 3rd, 2 PM UTC.
Inscryption.

Go in blind. Don't read about it. Don't watch gameplays. It's one of those experiences you only get once in a decade.

The reviews are true. It's one of the most surprising games of the last couple of years.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by indie_
Most "scary" "horror" games don't really phase me and I expect them kilometers in advance. But the game I remember that actually got my heart racing is Dark Forces. In 1999, when I was first getting into the Dark Trooper factory and the sounds of them approaching, almost shit my pants.
low rated
I sincerely recommend <The Evil Within>.It really scared me.
low rated
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
oh look china bots are here , still no only payers forum even steam uses it and gog wants to be steam
low rated
我觉得涛声森林女巫港鬼石路生化危机、零、寂静岭、逃生、死魂曲、直到黎明、钟楼惊魂、死亡空间、失忆症:黑暗后裔、玩具熊的五夜后宫、僵尸U等
I think resident Evil, Zero, Silent Hill, Escape, Dead Soul, Till Dawn, Disturbia, Dead Space, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Teddy Bear's Five-night Harem, Zombie U
high rated
I was wondering why gog hadn't announced the winners yet, and now I see why.

I guess the scumbags that intimidated gog into not releasing Devotion aren't satisfied and are now trying to game this giveaway with their bots. Gonna be real pissed if a single bot wins over actual legitimate users.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna continue to comb this thread for more spam bots to report.
Post edited November 06, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
Lucian_Galca: I was wondering why gog hadn't announced the winners yet, and now I see why.

I guess the scumbags that intimidated gog into not releasing Devotion aren't satisfied and are now trying to game this giveaway with their bots. Gonna be real pissed if a single bot wins over actual legitimate users.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna continue to comb this thread for more spam bots to report.
Oh that would not be good if true! :(
Post edited November 09, 2021 by jimrh69
You know, most fans running giveaways on the forum have the foresight to add a base rep requirement to prevent exactly this kind of thing...

Scratch that, doing the rep thing could just encourage even more bot spam. GOG should be restricting content entrants to people who have made at least one non-free game purchase on the site.
Post edited November 09, 2021 by ReynardFox
high rated
Thank you everyone for your participation! The winners are:
- TheSymphony
- Couchtr26
- srhill
- ChuckBeaver
- skrol
- KarelVosahlik
- Curtainferno
- ShadowyM

The other 7 keys go to the winners on Twitter.
Congratulations! to the winners... :D
Congrats to the winners!!!!
Congratulations to the winners! Thank you GOG for the contest!
Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy the games :)
Thanks GoG for having a nice contest.