It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iron Judgment – GWENT’s third expansion, is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One! This update marks the return of King Radovid V as a new leader skin with 81 new cards for all 6 existing factions.

In order to celebrate the launch we’re giving everyone one Iron Judgment keg upon login starting from today till October 8th, 2019!

With the update we also have some new items in the shop:
- Iron Judgment kegs containing only cards from the expansion
- Game of Kings Pack (launch pack)
- Alternative Novigrad Cardback
- Zerrikanian Radovid Premium Skin
- Season of Magic Bundle - containing all rewards from June Season of Magic plus additional avatar - Dethmold
If someone would like to start playing Gwent and get even more personal rewards then here is my recruitment link:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/invite-a-friend/E9XDV79CT6
Make it a free keg of beer and I might be interested. =P
For a second there, I thought some GOG employee was having a fire-and-brimstone religious experience. But it's just another GWENT thread.
Dangit, a gog clickbait :/
Hoped for some Iron Harvest special.
low rated
Anyone having trouble posting on the forums?
EDIT: seems it works now?
Post edited October 02, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
should each dlc and update change the game entirely! i spent so much scraps on the leader cards when i was new to gwent, i felt bad at the time why didn't them game tell me its better to unlock them via the tree, but i convinced my self it was my mistake... after spending so much on the leader cards, you are telling me that there are no leader cards now?!!...i mean come on why are youcd robbing players like this??!!!...i didn't expect this from you guys...i'm going to uninstall gwent for good now...i spent so much time on beta ,on the final release yiu changed the game entirely, and now this!!! i'm sick of spending my time on the game and instead of feeling i'm getting better at it my progress and efforts get undone by the developers...leader cards are gone now, because the game mechanism changed entirely! and i don't even get my scraps back! not to mention the startegies i learned with leaders, arachas queen is gone now and gameplay changed so dramatically that the deck i crafted for so long is now a broken montser deck...updates should progress the game! not change the whole interface and the gameplay!...i tried hearthstone for 2 years and not once the updates changed the game like gwent, you guys defined a new meaning for updates, dlcs and expansion packs! it was such a good experience but all of it is now a memory, not to mention how the game feel unbalanced now...i could n't get more disappointed and feel betrayed by an update...
Farhadson: should each dlc and update change the game entirely! i spent so much scraps on the leader cards when i was new to gwent, i felt bad at the time why didn't them game tell me its better to unlock them via the tree, but i convinced my self it was my mistake... after spending so much on the leader cards, you are telling me that there are no leader cards now?!!...i mean come on why are youcd robbing players like this??!!!...i didn't expect this from you guys...i'm going to uninstall gwent for good now...i spent so much time on beta ,on the final release yiu changed the game entirely, and now this!!! i'm sick of spending my time on the game and instead of feeling i'm getting better at it my progress and efforts get undone by the developers...leader cards are gone now, because the game mechanism changed entirely! and i don't even get my scraps back! not to mention the startegies i learned with leaders, arachas queen is gone now and gameplay changed so dramatically that the deck i crafted for so long is now a broken montser deck...updates should progress the game! not change the whole interface and the gameplay!...i tried hearthstone for 2 years and not once the updates changed the game like gwent, you guys defined a new meaning for updates, dlcs and expansion packs! it was such a good experience but all of it is now a memory, not to mention how the game feel unbalanced now...i could n't get more disappointed and feel betrayed by an update...
Probably be better to complain to CDProjekt on the Gwent forums...
Farhadson: should each dlc and update change the game entirely! i spent so much scraps on the leader cards when i was new to gwent, i felt bad at the time why didn't them game tell me its better to unlock them via the tree, but i convinced my self it was my mistake... after spending so much on the leader cards, you are telling me that there are no leader cards now?!!...i mean come on why are youcd robbing players like this??!!!...i didn't expect this from you guys...i'm going to uninstall gwent for good now...i spent so much time on beta ,on the final release yiu changed the game entirely, and now this!!! i'm sick of spending my time on the game and instead of feeling i'm getting better at it my progress and efforts get undone by the developers...leader cards are gone now, because the game mechanism changed entirely! and i don't even get my scraps back! not to mention the startegies i learned with leaders, arachas queen is gone now and gameplay changed so dramatically that the deck i crafted for so long is now a broken montser deck...updates should progress the game! not change the whole interface and the gameplay!...i tried hearthstone for 2 years and not once the updates changed the game like gwent, you guys defined a new meaning for updates, dlcs and expansion packs! it was such a good experience but all of it is now a memory, not to mention how the game feel unbalanced now...i could n't get more disappointed and feel betrayed by an update...
I spend like 100$ on beta
now i have 90000 scrap and tons of rewards to unlock
I can play any meta deck ... so what are you even spend on beta?
Dear GOG.com,
Could you please stop using these forums for the shameless promotion of a DRM-gated game?
vv221: Dear GOG.com,
Could you please stop using these forums for the shameless promotion of a DRM-gated game?
Main problem is: this game has no its own, dedicated GOG forum - main Gwent forum is linked to cdprojektred.com website.
I've played closed and open beta and loved it. Ever since the game released It wasn't as fun as used to be anymore, so I've left it for a bit until now.
I have to say, a lot has changed and it looks for the better.
I'm loving it right now.

Just wanna get this out there :)
snakehead007: I have to say, a lot has changed and it looks for the better.
I'm loving it right now.

Just wanna get this out there :)
Two things:

1) Game is indeed much better now then it was a year ago (when it was out of beta) - it has much more cards and there is much more variety.

2) Unfortunately, when you play it too much (when you are going to be a pro) it reveals a lot of "hidden" shortcomings and bugs - it seems that CDPR has changed their policy from "top quality" to "the more the better" and that makes me sad.