It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Thanks, it seems like the additions may be small in number indeed. Though it makes sense, as they are coming during the finale. And overall they are very fine choices at that.
If I'm not mistaken, I may have found what Adalia was talking about and there are now 126 choices, which doesn't make much sense as we have found 10 new ones, unless one of the old ones was removed...
Got Rise of the Triad 2013. Damn it, why do I even try. I always get broken games like this or some showelware.

And besides I already own it. Another refund I guess.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Matruchus
RWarehall: If I'm not mistaken, I may have found what Adalia was talking about and there are now 126 choices, which doesn't make much sense as we have found 10 new ones, unless one of the old ones was removed...
Could be. Sometimes they can only negotiate a certain number of copies of some games with the publisher, and they may have reassigned one of the slots during a new release interval.
So who's up for buying 126 mystery boxes at once to see what were are missing?
I bought 4, and got

Star Ruler 2
TechnoBabylon
Wings of Prey
Mind: Path to the Thalamus

Assuming there are no other games The I believe this is all of them.
Jeez, i shouldn't bother with gambling. :D

I bought 2 more Mystery Games and got:

Consortium - Master Edition
Wings of Prey

2 of the worst games in the mystery pool.

I asked support to convert them to gift codes.
Got my credit for the four duplicates and got...four more duplicates (three of which I've already had credited before).

Think this is the end of my gambling on this one. Gonna take the final credit and save it for another sale.
I bought 3 and got:

EUROPA UNIVERSALIS III COMPLETE

MAJESTY GOLD HD

SPACE RANGERS HD: A WAR APART

I'm pretty happy with what I got.
Costume Quest
Ascendant
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Gone Home
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

Uh, another point and click game....poop.
DampSquib: Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

Uh, another point and click game....poop.
Our tastes seem a bit diametric, since that was one of the few Mystery games I was trying to land. Likewise with your previous round, you seemed indifferent to the games I love. Human nature is a funny thing, and so hard to understand now that experimenting on them is illegal. :)
Got Freedom Planet (Not my cup of tea)
Then I got Hot Tin Roof. (apparently the RNG thinks I like cats...)
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Nerofive4
IAmSinistar: Public Service Announcement:

[...]

Underlined entries are games added to the pool during the Finale.
Has anyone confirmed that this game was added to the pool today? I haven't seen anyone mention having gotten it. In fact, I can't seem to find it in the catalog at all....

=D
Luned: Nothing out of the new pool for me--- Wings! Remastered and Saints' Row 3.

Debating whether to get a refund on Saints' Row 3 or just convert it to a gift. Not my cup of tea.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: You really gonna love this game mate, give it a chance.
I concur. I have spent quite a few hours playing this. Some good humor and fun combat in this game.
Risk of Rain
Broken Age

Nothing I wanted...

Risk of Rain is good game but I already have it elsewhere

EDIT:
Just got Star Ruler 2 - now that's more like it :D
Post edited December 11, 2015 by mighty.ape.acct
Got on Mystery these games so far, may try a couple more.

YS I & II CHRONICLES+
DEAD SYNCHRONICITY: TOMORROW COMES TODAY
ANNA'S QUEST
DUSTFORCE DX
LEGEND OF GRIMROCK 2
BROKEN AGE: THE COMPLETE ADVENTURE
GONE HOME
AQUARIA
SAINTS ROW 2
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
APOTHEON
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION