It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing out of the new pool for me--- Wings! Remastered and Saints' Row 3.

Debating whether to get a refund on Saints' Row 3 or just convert it to a gift. Not my cup of tea.
So I bought a couple more and got Wings of Prey Special Edition and Act of War Gold edition which I don't think are on the list
Luned: Nothing out of the new pool for me--- Wings! Remastered and Saints' Row 3.

Debating whether to get a refund on Saints' Row 3 or just convert it to a gift. Not my cup of tea.
You really gonna love this game mate, give it a chance.
I bought 20 mysteries and got these:

MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition
Majesty 2 Collection
Act of War: Gold Edition
Technobabylon
Freedom Planet
Wings of Prey: Special Edition
Star Ruler 2
Subject 13
Star Ruler 2
MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition
Majesty 2 Collection
Wings of Prey: Special Edition
Technobabylon
I am a little in doubt whether to buy next Mystery box or don't mess with this black box again.
Man, MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition, Technobabylon, and Star Ruler 2. They are throwing a lot of good games into this last round.
Meh.....Freedom Planet
Double Meh.......Risk of Rain
Yay....Breach & Clear Deadline.
Yay....Kings Bounty Warriors of the North + DLC.
Luned: Nothing out of the new pool for me--- Wings! Remastered and Saints' Row 3.

XxXSprayvWarXxX: You really gonna love this game mate, give it a chance.
Any video game involving car racing tends to make me motion sick. Plus I don't like using controllers (they hurt my hands), and this doesn't look like it will work well with mouse + keyboard. Will check with the husband to see if he's interested, otherwise it'll be refunded or given away to someone who will be able to enjoy it.
IAmSinistar: Man, MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition, Technobabylon, and Star Ruler 2. They are throwing a lot of good games into this last round.
TECHNOBABYLON?

....must not try again, I'll get Aquaria that I already own....must resist....
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Luned
XxXSprayvWarXxX: You really gonna love this game mate, give it a chance.
Luned: Any video game involving car racing tends to make me motion sick. Plus I don't like using controllers (they hurt my hands), and this doesn't look like it will work well with mouse + keyboard. Will check with the husband to see if he's interested, otherwise it'll be refunded or given away to someone who will be able to enjoy it.
IAmSinistar: Man, MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition, Technobabylon, and Star Ruler 2. They are throwing a lot of good games into this last round.
Luned: TECHNOBABYLON?

....must not try again, I'll get Aquaria that I already own....must resist....
It is very playable with mouse and keyboard no need for controllers, there is no car racing,only some activities which are pretty fun! :)
My Mystery Games are :

Star Ruler2
Rogue Legacy
Unrelated to mystery games, but two new daily deals today...
Cossacks Anthology 80% off $1.19
Stronghold Crusader 2 50% off $24.99 (They missed the base game for the discount on Day 6)
I got Act of War: Gold Edition and Star Ruler 2. Nice games, but both from a genre in which I'm a complete loser.
Did one last big pull after getting my credits. Two duplicates of already-mentioned new entries, and a whole bunch of earlier additions. I get the sense that this round of games is smaller than the previous ones.

On the bright side, I finally got SimCity 4 and Europa Universalis 3, been trying to pull them this whole time. Plus four games that I had already gotten credit for as I have them on Steam. Wondering if I'd be pushing my luck by asking for two credits in the same day :)
kohreval: Did one last big pull after getting my credits. Two duplicates of already-mentioned new entries, and a whole bunch of earlier additions. I get the sense that this round of games is smaller than the previous ones.

On the bright side, I finally got SimCity 4 and Europa Universalis 3, been trying to pull them this whole time. Plus four games that I had already gotten credit for as I have them on Steam. Wondering if I'd be pushing my luck by asking for two credits in the same day :)
Thanks, it seems like the additions may be small in number indeed. Though it makes sense, as they are coming during the finale. And overall they are very fine choices at that.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by IAmSinistar