It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

oops nvmd
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Ranee
So far I'm quite happy with this selection, got a few games I wouldn't expect. For the most part better than the Pinatas

Heh, and then it gave me Omerta -_-
Post edited December 11, 2015 by ggf162
No reports yet on the third round of mystery gift games?
Got a few new games in today's purchase:

Risk of Rain
Subject 13
Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition
kohreval: Got a few new games in today's purchase:

Risk of Rain
Subject 13
Wow, so they really did throw new stuff in. And good stuff, too! Particularly Risk of Rain, that game is ace.

Now I have to figure out how to differentiate the final batch. Italics? Bold italics? Underlines? Blink tag? ;)
IAmSinistar: Now I have to figure out how to differentiate the final batch. Italics? Bold italics? Underlines? Blink tag? ;)
Blink tag sounds good :P
Double asterisks, maybe? Italics is a bit too hard to differentiate when quickly scanning.

Waiting on store credit for 7 other games I have on Steam from the last couple spins. Will do another pull on the wheel once that comes in.
kohreval: Got a few new games in today's purchase:

Risk of Rain
Subject 13
IAmSinistar: Wow, so they really did throw new stuff in. And good stuff, too! Particularly Risk of Rain, that game is ace.

Now I have to figure out how to differentiate the final batch. Italics? Bold italics? Underlines? Blink tag? ;)
Italics or underlined italics?
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Luned
Luned: Italics or underlined italics?
I started with italics but they didn't really stand out. Right now they are underlined, let me know if they need further styling. Thanks!
And where is Adalia? How many are there?
I just bought a couple - the only one that I think wasn't on the list already is Freedom Planet
Luned: Italics or underlined italics?
IAmSinistar: I started with italics but they didn't really stand out. Right now they are underlined, let me know if they need further styling. Thanks!
Yoy may write Round 3:
and the games!:)
Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Subject 13
extzed: I just bought a couple - the only one that I think wasn't on the list already is Freedom Planet
Another excellent addition. I really enjoyed that one.
Drat! That means I'll probably buy some more to sate my curiosity.