It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mikopotato: i can take it off your hand if you still have it !
hummer010: For sure, check your chat - I didn't thing there was anyone who didn't still have Torchlight. I couldn't even get a scammer to take it off my hands.
That makes me chuckled a bit. :D
Thanks again !
Today is my lucky day. Right now, Origin offers Jade Empire for free and I did claim it, but I'd much rather have it DRM-Free - and the squirrel just gave it to me wrapped in a mystery wrapper.
I got Amnesia: The Dark Descent and it's the game that I wanted! I'm very happy :)
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Vicofb
Amnesia the dark descent.....yay.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe blah blah edition, looks poop.
I got Amnesia: a Machine for Pigs.
I've been avoiding these mystery deals because Real Life commitments didn't left me that much money this month, but after calculating a rough 50% chance of getting something I want I finally caved in. "Just once", I thought

Sigh. Got Dustforce DX, and while I enjoy a platformer now and then I'm not that masochistic of a twitchy player. Just my luck.

So I decided I'll ask for a refund in store credit and spent the same amount of store credit in another mystery deal... which got me Majesty Gold HD. Not something I was desperate for but it's definitely something I can see myself playing. And it may well surprise me, too (reviews are good).

So... I guess it wasn't so bad for me in the end?

Edit: but if it hadn't work out this second time I would just ask support to convert whatever game I get into a code for The Community giveaway thread.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by joppo
Bunch of good stuff has been added today, but most of it I already have on Steam and I'm afraid to gamble, really.

But more important thing is this: I didn't know anything about GOG and its refund system, how flexible it is.

Plus, the community of people who giveaway games and help each other...

This whole place scored really, really high in my book today.
enurbenur: Fantastic, I bought 2 mystery games on the same order and got two copies of Ascendant

Anybody want a copy?

No more gambling for me...
If you haven't already given it away I'd like a copy.
Liberteer: Bunch of good stuff has been added today, but most of it I already have on Steam and I'm afraid to gamble, really.

But more important thing is this: I didn't know anything about GOG and its refund system, how flexible it is.

Plus, the community of people who giveaway games and help each other...

This whole place scored really, really high in my book today.
If you have some money to burn, turning your Mystery game purchases into gift codes to gift to community members is admirable. If money is tight, as it has been with me, then I wouldn't feel bad about taking advantage of the specific terms of their own user agreement.

http://www.gog.com/support/policies/gog_user_agreement

"d) Withdrawal Right: we give you the right to withdraw from a purchase of GOG content without charge and for any reason within 30 days after you bought that GOG content, IF it has not been downloaded, streamed, activated or used in any way before then. If any of those things happen then your withdrawal right is lost."

Go to Support - Contact Us, choose "My orders, payments and downloading games". For "Problem type" I used "Order Change (from regular to gift order)". I quoted their Withdrawal Right, listed all FIVE Mystery game orders by order number, gave a light description of my situation and request, asked for store credit, and thanked GOG in advance. I had a response email in a few hours, and store credit on my account.

I don't have money to waste. I made a mistake, regretted it, and fixed it by politely using their own return policy.
enurbenur: Fantastic, I bought 2 mystery games on the same order and got two copies of Ascendant

Anybody want a copy?

No more gambling for me...
DireMage: If you haven't already given it away I'd like a copy.
Unfortunately I have already given it away.
Add Primordia...just 3 games undiscovered from the "Added games" now according to the wonderful Adaliabooks...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_2015_big_winter_sale_whats_your_haul/post135
Got Rise of the Triad (2013).
I haven't played a frantic shooter like this since Painkiller Hell & Damnation.
Looking forward to playing it.
Just got

GOTHIC 2 GOLD EDITION
STACKING

Quite happy with those.
Down to 2 games left to uncover, if calculations are correct.
I decide to play this winter sale pay 3$ form my pension and expect something for 5$, but hey GOG, you are up in my eyes in many aspects.....
I even can't realize that i won LEGEND OF GRIMROCK 2 and i saw something like my favorte genre RPG.

Thanks day 8 and waiting for me day 12 if everything is fine!!!
Let download and play begin.....