It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks Sinistar for maintaining the game list!

It is good to compare which of those games I own (29) and which games I want (11) and to see that there are 73 games remaining.

So it is 11:84 that I get a game I really want. On the other hand... buying 84 mystery games will give 11 games I want :D

Any suggestions? :-)
thats unexpeted:

DEAD SYNCHRONICITY: TOMORROW COMES TODAY
IAmSinistar: Torchlight? Man, who knows how long that has been in the pool, waiting for the poor soul who didn't already have it.
That's just cruel putting Torchlight in the mystery games.

I've got a code for Torchlight that I got in one of the past mystery type sales that I haven't been able to give away.
IAmSinistar: Torchlight? Man, who knows how long that has been in the pool, waiting for the poor soul who didn't already have it.
hummer010: That's just cruel putting Torchlight in the mystery games.

I've got a code for Torchlight that I got in one of the past mystery type sales that I haven't been able to give away.
i can take it off your hand if you still have it !
HAVE:

Inquisitor

WANT:

To give this game away to the first person who tells me what the favourite torture device of an Inquisitor is, according to Monty Python (to be exact, one of the favourite two torture devices is good enough an answer).
DubConqueror: HAVE:

Inquisitor

WANT:

To give this game away to the first person who tells me what the favourite torture device of an Inquisitor is, according to Monty Python (to be exact, one of the favourite two torture devices is good enough an answer).
comfy chair?
HAVE:

Pier Solar and the Great Architects

WANT:

To give this game away to the first person who tells me which architect Alan Parsons made a tribute album to.

Have: a winner - mikopotato "No please, not the comfy chair"

Spanish Inquisitor DubConqueror: "Yes, the comfy chair"
Post edited December 08, 2015 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: HAVE:

Pier Solar and the Great Architects

WANT:

To give this game away to the first person who tells me which architect Alan Parsons made a tribute album to.

Have: a winner - mikopotato "No please, not the comfy chair"

Spanish Inquisitor DubConqueror: "Yes, the comfy chair"
Antonio Gaudi
I should have made a rule you're not allowed to enter twice, but I didn't.

So check your PM for how Pier Solar creates comfy chairs!
DubConqueror: I should have made a rule you're not allowed to enter twice, but I didn't.

Give the Pier Solar to another user forumer!

Thanks for the inquisitor!
DubConqueror: I should have made a rule you're not allowed to enter twice, but I didn't.

mikopotato: Give the Pier Solar to another user forumer!

Well, you know the code now, so you can start a giveaway for yourself!

(I created easy puzzles as I had a busy day and am to tired for more complicated ones right now, so if you would take the burden of me to find someone liking Pier Solar, I'd be much obliged).
Post edited December 08, 2015 by DubConqueror
Anyone else pissed they added over 100 games when I was considering if it was worth it to gamble on getting the 3 games I wanted out of the 8 I still didn't have?
mikopotato: Give the Pier Solar to another user forumer!

DubConqueror: Well, you know the code now, so you can start a giveaway for yourself!

(I created easy puzzles as I had a busy day and am to tired for more complicated ones right now, so if you would take the burden of me to find someone liking Pier Solar, I'd be much obliged).
Okay, will do!
i think i'll donate it to the community giveaway
Post edited December 08, 2015 by mikopotato
mikopotato: i can take it off your hand if you still have it !
For sure, check your chat - I didn't thing there was anyone who didn't still have Torchlight. I couldn't even get a scammer to take it off my hands.
I gave up buying new boxes for today. Although it's tempting to try next chance to get some higher-tier level games, with my lack of luck is chance to get something I already have