It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Long Live the Queen

I would be happier with syphilis than this weeaboo bullshit.

Fuck this.

Who wants this goodamn shit? PM me to trade.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by ScotchMonkey
Liberteer: Great code!
DeMignon: Maybe, but the calculation is wrong, because the chance of getting a certain game isn't the same for each of them. Some titles a rare and others are common.
Fair enough, I agree that without knowing if weights are being used, predicting any given title would be difficult, but the code is still a fairly good indicator of the likelihood of the mystery game being one you own somewhere outside of GoG.

Looking at the Winter Sale FAQ, I see no mention of some games being more rare than others, but my calculation is still off because games not in your GoG library are prioritized, but you could still wind up with a game you already own.
can you gift this purchase?
I got Pier Solar and that was on my wishlist, I want to try again but I don't want to risk getting the game I already have on Steam.
bigpap: can you gift this purchase?
I got Pier Solar and that was on my wishlist, I want to try again but I don't want to risk getting the game I already have on Steam.
You may gift it, but if you do, it will not check which games you have on GoG.
bigpap: can you gift this purchase?
RWarehall: You may gift it, but if you do, it will not check which games you have on GoG.
ah I see, how clever :( shall take the plunge however.

edit: a golden wake, wth I already have it on steam *shed tears* oh well
Post edited December 06, 2015 by bigpap
RWarehall: You may gift it, but if you do, it will not check which games you have on GoG.
bigpap: ah I see, how clever :( shall take the plunge however.

Don't download it, then. Send GOG a support ticket and ask them to either convert it to a gift code or refund you the $3, whichever you prefer.
bigpap: ah I see, how clever :( shall take the plunge however.

mrkgnao: Don't download it, then. Send GOG a support ticket and ask them to either convert it to a gift code or refund you the $3, whichever you prefer.
how do you do that?
mrkgnao: Don't download it, then. Send GOG a support ticket and ask them to either convert it to a gift code or refund you the $3, whichever you prefer.
bigpap: how do you do that?
Use "Contact us" at the bottom of the page.
So did it again... and got Golden Wake... this time after reading this thread I made sure I had it as a gift. Anyone interested in a trade.

Can you get your money back on mystery games? Because so far I got two duds.
leofreme: Can you get your money back on mystery games? Because so far I got two duds.
You can get store credit for them. So you should contact support. But I guess it might take a while since they are probably swamped with requests like that.
moonshineshadow: You can get store credit for them. So you should contact support. But I guess it might take a while since they are probably swamped with requests like that.
Are you sure one can get only store credit? Based on the FAQ that links to the refund policy, any purchase is refundable within 30ds, no questions asked, provided no content has been downloaded.
moonshineshadow: You can get store credit for them. So you should contact support. But I guess it might take a while since they are probably swamped with requests like that.
HypersomniacLive: Are you sure one can get only store credit? Based on the FAQ that links to the refund policy, any purchase is refundable within 30ds, no questions asked, provided no content has been downloaded.
Ah you are right. I am not sure. I never did it, just read reports of people who said they got store credit for it :D
moonshineshadow: Ah you are right. I am not sure. I never did it, just read reports of people who said they got store credit for it :D
Perhaps they preferred to go that way as that's handled quicker?
Is the OP still updating this? At the bottom of the post I see "Last updated 3 days ago"... I haven't yet received anything that isn't on the list from the first day, but am wondering if folks are getting anything that was added after the first 48 hours of the sale.
stabbyrogue: Is the OP still updating this? At the bottom of the post I see "Last updated 3 days ago"... I haven't yet received anything that isn't on the list from the first day, but am wondering if folks are getting anything that was added after the first 48 hours of the sale.
There's been nothing new reported since the first day, where we seemed to uncover all the titles.