It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For just $3 and a guaranty of a $10-$35 title, I had to give it a shot. I wouldn't have bought it intentionally, but I got...

Rogue Legacy

...and I have to say, after looking a little deeper into the game than I originally did when it came out, I kinda like the idea of my randomly-generated offspring continuing the quest after my own death. Not a big fan of Metroidvania types in general, but this is a really nice twist.

Bought it as a "gift code" rather than a direct purchase into my library, so I'm still somewhat undecided for now. Time will tell.
I got:

Saints Row 2

Shadowrun Returns

Inquisitor

I already both last games - I opted for gift straight away, so the site didn't check for games owned, but it's easier gifting straight away than asking for a gift refund -.

We need a trading thread but I'm not good at starting one as I'm not experienced enough with trading to know what guidelines/rules to post in the OP).

*edit: gambling is addictive, I added another one to the list.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by DubConqueror
Evil Genius
Raiden III Digital
Train Fever

meh
zeroxxx: Jade Empire is On The House right now. I'd be so pissed if I got it on a random roll. >_>
Just read the EA license agreement of Jade Empire on Origin: at least with GOG you don't have to give consent to them spying on your computer like you have to do with JE on Origin.
DubConqueror: We need a trading thread but I'm not good at starting one as I'm not experienced enough with trading to know what guidelines/rules to post in the OP).
Right here, my friend.
I got Anodyne
Due to previous experiences I should pass this, but my hand and finger is still playing with the mouse, thinking... I should, I should not...
While the given price range is technically true, there is no game on that list for which I would pay more than 3$...
I got :

Raiden 3
Saints Row 2
Ascendant
Sim City 4

Not to bad really, will probably gift code SR2 as have it on Steam and console already
Closest thing to a "tracking" thread, so figured I would share this year's Big Winter Sale Spreadsheet.
Might help some people see what bundles might or might not still be coming...
GoG 2015 Big Winter Sale Tracker
Rouge Legacy
and
Consortium

Wasted chances.
Imachuemanch: Rouge Legacy
and
Consortium

Wasted chances.
Rogue Legacy is extremely fun. Give it a try, unless you strongly dislike the genre!
IAmSinistar:
Thanks for your effort. +1.

The mystery game sales is gambling. So I'm not interested.
This list is really useful though. Since GOG states that mystery games are not part of the regular sale, it shows which games won't appear with a regular discount.
Not happy with the two mystery games i bought

Gurumin
Massive Assault

didnt want either
I got:

Long live the queen
Crimsonland

Not that bad..