It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tiny_wirefly: Purchased two Mystery Games don't seem to have appeared in my games library, any help will be appreciated..

Inc. Receipt of the order
I am having the same issue. It says i bought a mystery game, but i have no idea what it is. There has been nothing added to my game list either, or at the very least it hasn't been added at the top of the list when sorted according to purchase date.
Tiny_wirefly: Purchased two Mystery Games don't seem to have appeared in my games library, any help will be appreciated..

Inc. Receipt of the order
ElectronicToast: I am having the same issue. It says i bought a mystery game, but i have no idea what it is. There has been nothing added to my game list either, or at the very least it hasn't been added at the top of the list when sorted according to purchase date.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_big_winter_sale_starts_now_a558d/post50
Post edited December 02, 2015 by yyahoo
low rated
I have still some old keys to trade. Is anybody interested?

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- SimCity™ 2000 Special Edition
- Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
- Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
- System Shock 2

Just write me a pm.
zak256: I have still some old keys to trade. Is anybody interested?
Totally the wrong thread.
IAmSinistar: Totally the wrong thread.
Sorry... I thought some people may get unwanted games here...
I look elsewhere then.
Thanks for compiling the list of mystery games seen thus far!
I got

A Golden Wake
Mystery Game Bug (No extra game in a account no email gift code.)
Can't find the thread to trade unwanted mystery games this time around. Is there one?
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Chandoraa
Chandoraa: Can't find the thread to trade unwanted mistery games this time around. Is there one?
This one?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread/page1
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Chandoraa: Can't find the thread to trade unwanted mistery games this time around. Is there one?
yyahoo: This one?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread/page1
That one is more for dumping free games, such as the unlocks from this sale. I'd say either try the regular trading threads, or maybe someone can start one specifically tailored to swapping Mystery Games.
IAmSinistar: That one is more for dumping free games, such as the unlocks from this sale. I'd say either try the regular trading threads, or maybe someone can start one specifically tailored to swapping Mystery Games.
My bad.
Got

Rogue Legacy
Lilly Looking Through
Elminage Gothic
King's bounty crossworlds GOTY
Sim City4
Saints Row the 3rd the full package
Jade Empire
Dreamfall the longest journey
rejitj: Got

Rogue Legacy
Lilly Looking Through
Elminage Gothic
Sim City4
Jade Empire
Are you offering to give those away? If so, I'd gladly take Saints Row the 3rd and/or Jade Empire off your hands.
rejitj: Got

Rogue Legacy
Lilly Looking Through
Elminage Gothic
Sim City4
Jade Empire
Chandoraa: Are you offering to give those away? If so, I'd gladly take Saints Row the 3rd and/or Jade Empire off your hands.
Read the OP:

"This thread is for tracking what people have received when buying a $3 Mystery Game in the Big Winter Sale. If you've bought one, let us know what you got! If the game isn't on the list yet, please make it bold so that I am more likely to notice it. Ta! "