It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: angular.element(document.querySelectorAll('.hide-on-pinata-finished')).scope().pinata._pinataPro ducts._availab lePiniataId;
angular.element(document.querySelectorAll('.hide-on-pinata-finished')) returns the object <button.header__button.btn.btn--green.btn--tall.hide-on-pinata-finished>
But calling .scope() on it returns undefined.
budejovice: Since at quick glance there wasn't anything I don't own that I don't want on my shelf, and a possibility of something I do want, I gave it a go.

Mystery Game! :)
don't worry it only means, that you'll get a game thats not released on gog ... not yet :)
Thanks for providing the list IAmSinistar.

Only a few are on my wishlist so the odds aren't in my favour, but it's nice to see what is possible to be gotten. Cheers!
budejovice: Since at quick glance there wasn't anything I don't own that I don't want on my shelf, and a possibility of something I do want, I gave it a go.

Mystery Game! :)
apehater: don't worry it only means, that you'll get a game thats not released on gog ... not yet :)
No kidding. I hadn't even realized that my Mystery Game is probably Strike Fleet! Thanks! ;)
So far too few things that might interest me :(.
adaliabooks: angular.element(document.querySelectorAll('.hide-on-pinata-finished')).scope().pinata._pinataPro ducts._availab lePiniataId;
The-Business: angular.element(document.querySelectorAll('.hide-on-pinata-finished')) returns the object <button.header__button.btn.btn--green.btn--tall.hide-on-pinata-finished>
But calling .scope() on it returns undefined.
Damn, need to turn off debug first.. I forgot.

You need to run:
angular.reloadWithDebugInfo()
First and let the page reload and then it should work.
If you have my fundamentals script on you shouldn't need to do that though..
Has BMF or FW posted a what's-your-haul thread yet? I like those things. :)
Purchased two Mystery Games don't seem to have appeared in my games library, any help will be appreciated..

Inc. Receipt of the order
Attachments:
Callipleura: Thanks for providing the list IAmSinistar.

Only a few are on my wishlist so the odds aren't in my favour, but it's nice to see what is possible to be gotten. Cheers!
True the odds are not very high if you want only few games, for me it would be 2 out of 56... how lucky I would need to be? :)
And it seems that mystery games are not on a regular disscounts. :(
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Trid
+1 Mystery Game owner
budejovice: Has BMF or FW posted a what's-your-haul thread yet? I like those things. :)
Ask and you shall receive!
Too bad I did not find this post first ( would have skipped the mystery game ).

I got:

Anodyne
Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Brutal Legend

Sent an email to see if I can get gift codes for these.
IAmSinistar: Consortium: Master Edition
-snip-
The Consortium: Master Edition
SeduceMePlz: Duplicate.
Thanks for catching that. I thought it was already on the list when I added it the second time, didn't check for the addition of the article.
budejovice: Has BMF or FW posted a what's-your-haul thread yet? I like those things. :)
HypersomniacLive: Ask and you shall receive!
Nice. Thanks! :)
Not a great list for my shelf.
Better not to try my luck :P
Thanks Sini