It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And third and most likely the last attempt:

Anodyne

Dear gog. You could offer me something better:)
Post edited December 02, 2015 by truhlik
I've just got Apotheon.
Played it last week on PS4 (via PS+) and didn't like it... =(
RWarehall: Awesome, now my cart is broken...
I just won a "Mystery Game" and have it as an order...
Can't buy any more...as I already have it...can only buy it as a gift and the pay now is blanked out...
ElTerprise: Same here....
Same thing happened to me.

Picked a few games out of the specific deals. Paid for those.

Added mystery game to cart, paid for it.

Check library, sort by newest just shows the original specific deal items that I purchased.

Check account/order info just shows receipt for mystery game.

Try to buy a second mystery game. Cart/check out borked. Pay for order dimmed out, and a not completed order in my account info.

So no idea what my mystery game is as I'd expect it to show up at the top of the library list when sorted by purchase date and there's nothing new/unknown there.

Sent an email to gog support about the cart/checkout problem and tossed in a query about HTH to see what the mystery game was...
HunchBluntley: Folk.
adaliabooks: XD

I just needed the next page to appear because the posts weren't showing :P
Ah. I had thought you were expressing a musical preference. =D
adaliabooks: I can tell you there are 56 possible games.
If that's true, then we've uncovered all of them. There are currently 57 games in the first post (including "Beneath A Steel Sky", which was probably a joke, or else a weird error). Just a matter of matching IDs now.
HypersomniacLive: Looks like the only mystery in your case is the reason why it doesn't it prioritise games that you don't already own.
Same thing happened to me. I bought a mystery game and did not check the gift option and got:

King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY

But that's already on my account. My understanding is that I shouldn't have gotten a game that I already had. I sent support a request via the contact support form and am waiting for their reply.
adaliabooks: I can tell you there are 56 possible games.
Luned: If that's true, then we've uncovered all of them. There are currently 57 games in the first post (including "Beneath A Steel Sky", which was probably a joke, or else a weird error). Just a matter of matching IDs now.
I'd guess so. Not surprising really considering how many users we have :)
adaliabooks: For anyone who has bought a Pinata, how does it show in your orders? As a Pinata or as the game it turned out to be?
As the name of the game for me. I didn't get the "Mystery Game" error, just went into my account as normal. I bought other sale items at the same time, and everything went like a standard purchase.
IAmSinistar: Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded. Well, this Mystery Gift thing sucks for me. Glad that other people got good titles, though.
HypersomniacLive: Looks like the only mystery in your case is the reason why it doesn't it prioritise games that you don't already own.
Actually, I don't have that game. Don't want it, either. :)
IAmSinistar: Beneath a Steel Sky
bratmaxe: Are you sure about this one? :P
It's free for everyone.
Good point. It was reported, but perhaps in error. I'll pull it from the list. It would be really screwed up if GOG included free games in the Mystery Games.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Since at quick glance there wasn't anything I don't own that I don't want on my shelf, and a possibility of something I do want, I gave it a go.

Mystery Game! :)
adaliabooks: For anyone who has bought a Pinata, how does it show in your orders? As a Pinata or as the game it turned out to be?
Luned: As the name of the game for me. I didn't get the "Mystery Game" error, just went into my account as normal. I bought other sale items at the same time, and everything went like a standard purchase.
Thought so, probably not much chance of retrieving ids if you've already bought one then...
IAmSinistar: Consortium: Master Edition
-snip-
The Consortium: Master Edition
Duplicate.
IAmSinistar: Actually, I don't have that game. Don't want it, either. :)
[...]
Leisure Suit Larry overdose, eh?

budejovice: Since at quick glance there wasn't anything I don't own that I don't want on my shelf, and a possibility of something I do want, I gave it a go.

Mystery Game! :)
Ah, so true to its name! ;-P
I got: Star Wars: Rebellion

EDIT: Scratch that, that was in the bundle... I got NOTHING!
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Laserschwert
GEMINI RUE - purchased as gift.