It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: I want to do this, but I ate total shit last time.

I will not do this.
resist the gambling temptation
Rogue Legacy
Consortium: Master Edition

...and "Mystery Game"
Beneath a Steel Sky
HunchBluntley: More people would probably see this if it was in the OP as well. : )
IAmSinistar: Good point. I'll add it as a PSA. Because knowing is half the battle! :)
[singing] SIN-i-STAR!
IAmSinistar: Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded. Well, this Mystery Gift thing sucks for me. Glad that other people got good titles, though.
well i am gonna try 1 mystery gift for myself now,
i expect that i will have 90% chance i wil get a 3d game or a platformgame with or without flashes, i hope i will get a simple flat 2d game
so here it goes gonna buy one right now:

yup guess what i got:

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition

thats not what i expected, its too flashy i saw the videos on youtube.
so i stick to buying instead of taking a gamble.

tadaa: guess what i got: the unlocked game:
Awesome! You unlocked your free copy of Divine Divinity in the Big Winter Sale
Already had the game, this game is a game that has been sold a lot i guess so maybe lots of users have it already.

i sit these mystery gifts out, with my badluck chances are very low i will gamble a game i dont have and can actually play :D
Post edited December 02, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Hmm.....

I broke the mystery game promo... I've found both a list of all the ids of the available games and the one you will get (presumably)...

Whoops!

Who wants the list?
adaliabooks: Who wants the list?
me please :-)

I got "mystery game" on my first try.
I got "Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition" as mystery game, was a bit disappointed at first (I like city builders but more the Anno series type than those with modern settings) but considering the mystery games other people got (either have them or don't want them) I think I'm good. :)

EDIT: although, being a huge adventure games fan, Anna's Quest would have been great.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Daniel_M
got

Saints Row 3: Full package

and

Pier Solar and The Great Architects

so is it possible to have them convert a game into a key so I can give it to someone else? I did contact support already but just wondering because i've never done it. Fine by me either way it was a gamble but I have saints row 3 already.

Oh and I made a third mystery package purchase and only got "mystery game" sure it will be resolved soon.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by uneazy
adaliabooks: I broke the mystery game promo... I've found both a list of all the ids of the available games and the one you will get (presumably)...
Excellent! Do share the details, please. Might actually encourage me to try again. :)
I want to do this solely for Sim City 4, but... I don't know about this...
adaliabooks: Who wants the list?
zak256: me please :-)

I got "mystery game" on my first try.
I may have been premature... the ids don't actually seem to be GoG game ones. Their not returning results from the usual methods.

Let me keep testing.
I got...nothing, apparently. Paid for a mystery game an hour ago, and it's just sitting in my orders as "Mystery game", but hasn't popped as to what it is.
JKHSawyer: I want to do this solely for Sim City 4, but... I don't know about this...
Don't do it, I've just fallen by mystery game after seeing Sim City 4 is on the list too :D
Post edited December 02, 2015 by thk47
adaliabooks: Hmm.....

I broke the mystery game promo... I've found both a list of all the ids of the available games and the one you will get (presumably)...

Whoops!

Who wants the list?
i guess post it :D
assuming its allowed, otherwise, dont post it.