It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are two things that matter to all of us gamers: the games we play and the friends we play them with. But as more titles come with dedicated launchers and clients, our games and gaming buddies become scattered in between them. With GOG GALAXY 2.0, you’ll be able to combine multiple libraries into one and connect with your friends across all gaming platforms!

As gamers, we need to juggle between multiple clients to access our games and see what our friends are playing,” says Piotr Karwowski, Managing Director at GOG. “We believe gamers deserve a better experience, and this became the driving force to redefine GOG GALAXY client,” Karwowski adds. “GOG GALAXY 2.0 is designed for all gamers and extends well beyond existing GOG.COM users, into both PC and console platforms.

Once you connect GOG GALAXY 2.0 with other platforms, it will import all your games into one library. You will see your friends activities and online status across connected platforms. All new library and friends features apply to your GOG.COM games and enhance your experience. And it’s designed to protect your privacy – your data belongs to you and will never be shared with third parties. We see it as an all-in-one solution for the present-day gamer.

Experience GOG GALAXY 2.0 yourself — sign up for the closed beta at www.gogalaxy.com and be among the first to get access to it!

Learn more about our vision.
Main features and what to expect once GOG GALAXY 2.0 officially launches.

Your Games.
Import all your games from PC and consoles, build and organize them into one master collection. Install and launch any PC game you own, no matter the platform.

Keep track of all your achievements, hours played and games owned.

Customize your library by filtering, sorting, tagging, and adding your own visuals like game backgrounds or covers.

Follow upcoming releases and discover games popular among your friends and the gaming community.

Your Friends.
Bring together your friends from all platforms and see their online status.

No matter on which platform your friends are, you can chat with them.

See your friends’ cross-platform achievements, game time milestones and recently played games.

See who’s the master collector, completionist or spends the most time playing.

Your Privacy.
Your personal data will never be shared with third parties.

We’re not spying on data from your computer.

With a single click, you can remove imported games and friends data from our servers.

Your GOG Client.
All new library management and friends features take your experience to the next level.

The best way to run and update your GOG games.

Use features like cloud saving, in-game overlay, multiplayer & matchmaking, rollbacks and more.

The client is not required to play your DRM-free GOG games.

More
Connect more platforms and add new features with open-source integrations.

All customizations and changes to your library are saved in the cloud and synced between all your devices.

Save any view like a customized library or favorite games and friends to access them instantly.

GOG GALAXY 2.0 will be available for Windows and Mac for free.
Post edited May 24, 2019 by elcook
I will be shocked if Galaxy 2.0 is good, and even more so if it's maintained beyond the first couple of months, given GOG's history. I think the idea is great -- anything that makes GOG more well known to more people is a net positive. I have serious doubts about GOG's ability to execute.
https://twitter.com/TimSweeneyEpic/status/1139655680506417152

Q: "Have you considered joining the GOG 2.0 program for shared stats and achievements? (Not selling games)."

A: "We’d love to integrate with all of the game services including GOG. We’re talking."

Not interested at all in Epic Store but i guess some people will like if they agree.
[PC GAMER] GOG's quest to unite all game launchers just might work, and Microsoft is already on board
Hopefully MS's support for Galaxy will have also a side-effest with bringing on gog.com some classic titles (and OS's :-D) that are owned by MS
Post edited June 15, 2019 by tburger
low rated
Kristian: It seems they can answer a question about save games, fairly quickly even: https://mobile.twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1131332111707836417

But Linux? That gets ignored.
Apparently they still feel butthurt after witcher2 fiasco. 2 bad they tend to act like saviors but as we know true salvage comes via opensource alternative gaming. If they want to be taken seriously there should be a linux client for galaxy.

If they are not adding it. They can be considered just one microsoft's lapdog as everyone else.
GameRager: That last bit about banking/etc info going to a third party sounds troubling
shade: Article has been updated, and the part concerning the banking data was removed.
I've edited my post to reflect this (and correct "major" translation issues).

And like said some readers, in fact, it's possible that GoG will never get access to our other services login/password, because when API are used, user goes through interfaces that are not hosted by GoG (but by the service owner) and simply return a token to GoG when user successfully authenticates on 3rd party services.
That's good to know and very reassuring...Thank you. :)
Kristian: It seems they can answer a question about save games, fairly quickly even: https://mobile.twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1131332111707836417

But Linux? That gets ignored.
Skimba: Apparently they still feel butthurt after witcher2 fiasco. 2 bad they tend to act like saviors but as we know true salvage comes via opensource alternative gaming. If they want to be taken seriously there should be a linux client for galaxy.

If they are not adding it. They can be considered just one microsoft's lapdog as everyone else.
Wonder who is butthurt? :D
Post edited June 20, 2019 by Deadrat
So, what happens to all my tags when I open up Galaxy 2.0? Do they go to tag heaven? I re-installed the previous version because I couldn't make heads or tails of my library because of this and now I'm getting spammed with Facebook. Rock/Hard Place. Anyone know?

Also, forum?
TheDudeLebowski: Also, forum?
Bad as ever.
TheDudeLebowski: Also, forum?
clarry: Bad as ever.
Not the reply I was looking for, but it gave me a laugh. Cheers.
Is there a way to access your submited reports for Galaxy 2.0 Alpha?
PainOfSalvation: Is there a way to access your submited reports for Galaxy 2.0 Alpha?
Go to mantis2.gog.com
You can view your reports there after logging in.
PainOfSalvation: Is there a way to access your submited reports for Galaxy 2.0 Alpha?
omega64: Go to mantis2.gog.com
You can view your reports there after logging in.
Thanks, will do. :)
PLEASE ADD ADDONS FOR THE GAMES (or a community page for the people create some mods for the games)
Bluddy: I will be shocked if Galaxy 2.0 is good, and even more so if it's maintained beyond the first couple of months, given GOG's history. I think the idea is great -- anything that makes GOG more well known to more people is a net positive. I have serious doubts about GOG's ability to execute.
GOG = perpetually not quite ready for prime time.