It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Most Halloweens I watch a bunch of movies, but this year my friend wanted to play Left 4 Dead with me so I was only able to watch Halloween (original, watch it every year) and Zombie. Afterwards I started to watch the highlight of human achievement, CHUD, but then I got kicked off the TV so my mum could watch the World Series.

Dreaganos: And the last horror movie i watched this halloween was Horror Express from 1972 and it was really a nice movie.
Ok it has Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and Telly Savalas in it so by definition it can't be bad.
Story was for a horror movie passable not some "oh no when will humanity learn" or "oh no Atomic...".
The Effects and the boogedy boogedy boo monster had the right amount of screentime.
A few twists and turn in the movie keept me watching it to the end, and not like others as a white noise in
the background.
Love Horror Express, definitely one of my favourite lesser known movies.