It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
low rated
Blah blah blah another Steam is evil steam is mad posts from GOG lunatics.

Be grateful these Beth's games coming here and stfu.
Trilarion: Then it's forced by the devs who are supported by Steam in this.
This support is the main reason I refuse to do business with them. They may advice their publishers that turning on DRM is wrong, but at the same time they make it really easy and cheap to do so. Steam workshop is just more of the same.

Trilarion: It doesn't matter really unless one is prepared to totally boycott Steam/.. and this is relatively hard. [...]
It is? I guess I should feel proud or something, then... I don't find it all that hard. About the only thing that had me consider doing business with them is Skyrim. I would get the two (well, three, but that's just a pipe dream at this moment) Fallouts too if they came here, just because Bethesda makes great openworld games. But I like fantasy setting much more, so no sweat. I even had the option to borrow a Steam account to play Skyrim, but... not worth it.
Trilarion: Then it's forced by the devs who are supported by Steam in this.
huan: This support is the main reason I refuse to do business with them. They may advice their publishers that turning on DRM is wrong, but at the same time they make it really easy and cheap to do so. Steam workshop is just more of the same.

Trilarion: It doesn't matter really unless one is prepared to totally boycott Steam/.. and this is relatively hard. [...]
huan: It is? I guess I should feel proud or something, then... I don't find it all that hard. About the only thing that had me consider doing business with them is Skyrim. I would get the two (well, three, but that's just a pipe dream at this moment) Fallouts too if they came here, just because Bethesda makes great openworld games. But I like fantasy setting much more, so no sweat. I even had the option to borrow a Steam account to play Skyrim, but... not worth it.
For me the main reasons I don't do Steam...

1) I detest online installs
2) forced patching (as a SP Gamer)

I guess I should be proud as well, though for me if a game is "Steam exclusive" I honestly don't consider it released on PC. I too love Bethesdian Openwords and while I really like the Elder Scrolls, Fallout 3 honestly hit that sweet spot for me despite it's issues.