It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Grargar: From what I understood, it was a technical issue that affected the removal of the extras from accounts. In a way, you can say that the same thing happened with the removed games (remember all the complaints about the removed Nordic games?) Only, in one case they were able to retrieve them back (games), while in the other case (extras), they couldn't. Now, they apparently can. Still, I'm all for backing up one's library at the very first opportunity.
Yes, I agree that GOG does seem to be trying. I should be more charitable. And I do advocate backing things up, regardless of the source. That's just smart, period.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard Bethesda!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to play Redguard but couldn't due to 3Dfx requirements.
ch108: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard Bethesda!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to play Redguard but couldn't due to 3Dfx requirements.
3Dfx wasn't required. It had a software rendered version as well.
WOOOOOT!

My jaw dropped (how unsightly).

Welcome Bethesda, welcome!

Sure did not expect that even if only the very old games are on GOG now
Wasn't expecting that, but kind of unsurprising this release of titles didn't include some of the later games (Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, etc.). Meh, they'll probably come at a later point...5-10 years from now (or even sooner, I love to be surprised).

So...bought (except the Fallout games since I already owned them).
Post edited August 26, 2015 by RayRay13000
GOG.com: Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
..... Am I going to end up buying Fallout 4 again?
So the rumours were really true. Bethesda is the last company I expected to bring their games here. Nice work, guys.
GOG.com: We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever.
That's the part I'm most excited about. ;)
Hey with Bethesda on board, that probably means Arx Fatalis is safe here. It may even get.... *gasp*.... a discount some day! :o
Shadowflight: Can I not buy Daggerfall on its own, I dont need any of the others.
Good question.

As for me, I was visionary and bought Fallout long before Bethesda was here, anticipating the great advantage of getting the first two Elder Scrolls for free! Gimme my Elder Scrolls GOG!!1 ;-)
Welcome to GOG Bethesda. Got the Fallout games i missed when i signed up here.

Will the 2 free games be permanent offer or are part of this promo.
Attachments:
BillyMaysFan59: Hey with Bethesda on board, that probably means Arx Fatalis is safe here. It may even get.... *gasp*.... a discount some day! :o
Hmm, just noticed that Arx Fatalis is now compatible with Windows 10. I don't remember seeing that before...
FoxySage: Now i'm a little sad... i just bought Dishonored on Humble store during this years summer sale. :/
P1na: Let's be honest, waiting for it to be released here still requires quite a big amount of hope and patience, none of the releases are from ther steam exclusive era. That said, I'm sure we can agree to a contract to make that wish come true.
I know. But i would have been willing to wait that long. ;) I got enough games to keep me occupied for that to happen.

And yes, i'm sure we can come to an agreement for such a contract.
armedready: Welcome to GOG Bethesda. Got the Fallout games i missed when i signed up here.

Will the 2 free games be permanent offer or are part of this promo.
It's a permanent deal :)
...like thunder out of the clear blue sky.
I don't know how you managed to pull this off, but that is no small feat. Whoever made this possible deserves a medal for valiantly fighting for DRM-Free principles.
Heh. Just when I thought you were good you just had to become even better, hmm?
Well done, GOG, well done indeed.
catpower1980: No GOG bear yet? I'm disappointed :(
This will have to do for now.
Attachments:
pawbear.jpg (52 Kb)
JudasIscariot:
Shouldn't this wishlist entry be completed?

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/doom_ii_hell_on_earth
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Barry_Woodward