It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
falloutttt: Yeah, about 3-4 games are gone from flash sale.

Those were the Anno games. Anno 1404, 1701 ..
WTF! This is the first good sale on GOG since a long time and they ruin it by already removing offers before it's even Black Friday!?

gogtrial34987: Make that 12 games. Also five HoMM games, Dying Light, Braid and The Witness. All expired at the same time. See Black Friday Sale 2019 flash deals tracking thread
That's even worse! :( Thanks for the link, though.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by eiii

gogtrial34987: Make that 12 games. Also five HoMM games, Dying Light, Braid and The Witness. All expired at the same time. See Black Friday Sale 2019 flash deals tracking thread
oh crap, you're right! i guess it's called flash sale for a reason. :/

eiii: WTF! This is the first good sale on GOG since a long time and they ruin it by already removing offers before it's even Black Friday!?

eiii: That's even worse! :( Thanks for the link.
maybe they will reaper towards the end of the sale. they did something similar in the past, if i remember correctly.

at least i got the game i was waiting for in the flash sale. so im not complaining. :D
Post edited November 29, 2019 by falloutttt
eiii: WTF! This is the first good sale on GOG since a long time and they ruin it by already removing offers before it's even Black Friday!?
Relax, the games are still on sale for 75% off. Only the flash sale they were 90% off for 8 hours) ended.
Act fast! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

Lower discount!?! I'll wait, so I can save more. Wait.. I think they meant to say a "less discount".
NavajoCEO: Act fast! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

Lower discount!?! I'll wait, so I can save more. Wait.. I think they meant to say a "less discount".
75% it's a lower discount than 90%. You're probably thinking of bigger discount.
ikrananka: Slitherine have a Black Friday sale on their own site with the same deals available for Slitherine games on Steam. So, why are Slitherine's games not in GOGs Black Friday sale?
cr0t0: Waiting for Close Combat Flash Deal!
Gary Grigsby's War in the West for me :)
PaterAlf: Relax, the games are still on sale for 75% off. Only the flash sale they were 90% off for 8 hours) ended.
For sure I'm going to buy a game at 2.5 times the price I could have gotten it when this would have been a proper Black Friday sale. ;)

eiii: That's even worse! :( Thanks for the link, though.
To clarify, those games did not disappear from the Black Friday sale - they're simply no longer flash deal offers, which means they are now a part of the Black Friday sale but with lower discounts.
chandra: To clarify, those games did not disappear from the Black Friday sale - they're simply no longer flash deal offers, which means they are now a part of the Black Friday sale but with lower discounts.
Sure, but this sale is labeled as a Black Friday sale. So you at least could have made the best discounts available on Black Friday and do not drop them before Black Friday even starts.

PS: And now the next good discount is already gone although the timer still runs. Great sale!
Post edited November 29, 2019 by eiii
What have y'all grabbed that you liked?
Aggressors: Ancient Rome is not on sale on GOG yet, but it is on MATRX GAMES for 40% if anyone like this type of games.

I am waiting for Aggressors: Ancient Rome to get on sale on GOG.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by athineos
Managed to grab Anno 1701 Gold for $1.49 during the short flash sale. But nothing else interest me right now.
Thank the gods and not a minute too soon. Grabbed the New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I had New Vegas on Steam and was fighting myself from getting the DLCs there aswell since they have been on discount. Thanks GOG now i am free.
^_^
From the -90% deals, I'll recommend these:

Unreal Gold
Unreal 2 (at this discount)
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
Postal 2
FlatOut

In general I'll recommend these discounted titles
(though discounts on some have been better before):

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 of course (Vol. 2 for Pajama Sam You Are What You Eat)
System Shock 2
Beyond Good and Evil
Medal of Honor AA
Doom Ultimate
Jedi Academy
Rayman 2
Tomb Raider 1-3
Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Crysis
Redneck Rampage
Rayman 3 (hesitantly)
Far Cry (though it was difficult for me)
Torchlight
Quake Offering
Terraria
Raptor Call of Shadows
Carmageddon Max Pack
Tomb Raider Last Rev + Chronicles
Serious Sam First Encounter
Carma 2
Serious Sam Second Encounter
Red Faction
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
editing in more:
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete (free anyway)
Limbo
Pandemonium (at nearly -90%)
Tron 2.0
World of Goo
Gex
Redline
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Post edited November 29, 2019 by tfishell
Is that it for the flash sales?

I always like those - it gives me a reason to check in periodically. I expected them to continue over the whole sale. :-(