It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Thus far, all Flash Deals except Braid and The Witness are new All-Time GoG Lows.

There is now a "Flash Deals" tab. The "static" deals may take awhile to get updated as it's Thanksgiving...I'll see what I can do about the Flash ones though...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
GOG.com: .
With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
Thank you for the recent trend to re-introduce a choice lists in your sales. While I (only speaking for myself) am rarely tempted to buy anything these days I at least almost always take a look at these lists opposed to the link to the entire shop which I simply wave off. :)
Laberbacke: ...
But hey, nobody forces you.
Personally I hate e.g. mystery box sales. I consider them damaging even for GOG and a lot of participants (who are left with unwanted games and frustration). But who am I to decide? If someone's happy, I'm fine with that kind of sales returning here from time to time. I just don't participate; I've never bought a single mystery box here.
Nice sale with some massive discounts, cool.
Thanks RWarehall. I see, Druidstone, Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition and Minoria has the largest change in percentage of sales; which give the most savings for Flash Deals. That's where the savings are. Turn-base, First Person, and Platformer. Dying Light is pretty cheap but, the sale is only 3 clams cheaper.
The Tomb Raider series and some other Square Enix titles appear to be new lows.
What an awesome sale, GOG! It's definitely worth the wait!

emter_pl: This time we decided to release all Flash Deals at once - they're gone once the last timers run out.
Will there be more games added to this sale during the weekend? I really hoped to see discounts for the Sea Dogs series, but unfortunately their ship didn't arrive today. :(
The Flash Deals hurt my wallet and this is just beginning:

Heroes of Might and Magic®
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection
Of the flash deals, Pathologic 2 is really good. It's fairly new and I think that's the lowest it's been at so far.
Nothing wrong with a little manual work to save some coin. You could always check the Best Prior Deals against your Wishlist - which should reflect the current sales. I could see some savings I wouldn't normally see. I may pick some titles just for the free included FLACs.
Finally got The Caligula Effect: Overdose and other games from my wishlist. Thanks GOG for finishing up my poor wallet, it had gone through a very rough month XD
GOG, can you guys please also discount both Blake Stones and Rise of the Triad: Dark War?
Slitherine have a Black Friday sale on their own site with the same deals available for Slitherine games on Steam. So, why are Slitherine's games not in GOGs Black Friday sale?
Question about the flash deals: When a game disappears due to the counter reaching zero, it`s replaced by another game, right?
Maxvorstadt: Question about the flash deals: When a game disappears due to the counter reaching zero, it`s replaced by another game, right?
Not this time. It was explained somewhere above in the thread that all Flash Deals were released at once, no more to be added.