It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
Bigs:
When tomorrow comes, Yesterday will have been yesterday's news and with a new day a dark release will arrive.
Pygmalion_4678: Yes. I always try to buy all games that really interest me as early as possible to support GOG and the developer. That's why new releases are more interesting to me than sales. But when games fall in price so fast, I always feel a little stupid. :(
eastc: If the main purpose is support then it doesn't matter when it goes on sale. You're doing the great job of supporting them regardless!
Thanks, I'm feeling better now. ;)
Sachys: though my question underneath regarding the wording remains unanswered
Maybe because you did not word is like a question but more like a comment to the answer?
Sachys: though my question underneath regarding the wording remains unanswered
MarkoH01: Maybe because you did not word is like a question but more like a comment to the answer?
doesnt matter either way. clarification should have been provided.
Nice sale. Time to do a little shopping. (And add to my backlog)
TentacleMayor: Will there be new flash sales to replace the current ones? Might we still see some of the games that are not discounted appear on flash sale?
Sachys: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bblack_friday_sale_2000_games_up_to_90_offb_3db12/post15

though my question underneath regarding the wording remains unanswered
Chandra backs up emter's statement in this Reddit post: No more flash deals after these run out.
eastc: If the main purpose is support then it doesn't matter when it goes on sale. You're doing the great job of supporting them regardless!
Pygmalion_4678: Thanks, I'm feeling better now. ;)
You know, I was thinking more about this... If you buy one game for $20 or two games for $10 GoG makes the same. The developers, on the other hand, make less when it's on sale. So, maybe you should base your purchasing style on if you want to have more games in your pocket or keep support the developers you like. :)
Sachys: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bblack_friday_sale_2000_games_up_to_90_offb_3db12/post15

though my question underneath regarding the wording remains unanswered
HunchBluntley: Chandra backs up emter's statement in this Reddit post: No more flash deals after these run out.
Appreciated!
HunchBluntley: Chandra backs up emter's statement in this Reddit post: No more flash deals after these run out.
Oh, that's a bit sad. However there seems to be so much historical lows that it changes nothing. It's really great sale.
And I love these deep discounts for old games. I've bought ~20 legendary titles for ~$15 so far. It's kind of steal! :D

Oh, and I'm starting to add price-sorted list here.
And – good luck RWarehall! I hope you'll arive :)
It's starting to feel more like Steam. Fifty pages, that's overwhelming. I don't want to go through all that.
low rated
"Act fast! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount."

This has the opposite effect on me, as soon as I see this type of FOMO tactic used, I say fuck you GOG, and fuck your flash sale crap.

I may have bought games in this sale, but I definitely will not buy a damn thing now.

Sell games at the same damn price throughout the entire sale, or lose my business, for the whole sale.

I damn well refuse to do is buy products under this sort of time pressure marketing, and it causes me to ignore the entire sale, because you resorted to these scummy underhand tactics.
Laberbacke: It's starting to feel more like Steam. Fifty pages, that's overwhelming. I don't want to go through all that.
Thankfully the first 10 or so aren't exclusively DLC or straight shovelware.
high rated
UhuruNUru: ...
Please, consider that there is a lot of people here who like this kind of time-limited deals. It just makes the sale event and also allows GOG to offer exceptional discounts. A lot of GOG's old customers miss even Insomnia Sales. It's impossible to make everyone happy.
I don't want to point out the elephant in the room but, is someone going to update the google document? Everyone is looking at it.

"For the horde"
UhuruNUru: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Please, consider that there is a lot of people here who like this kind of time-limited deals. It just makes the sale event and also allows GOG to offer exceptional discounts. A lot of GOG's old customers miss even Insomnia Sales. It's impossible to make everyone happy.
Please consider that a lot of people DON'T like it. Forcing someone to act quickly without time to think is a common sign of scams, just saying.