It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
Nice sale - like the return of the "old" style front page and flash deals!

I still wish there were an easier way to look through ALL the items but oh well, time to go check out that massive list LOL
Thanks GOG, lots of good deals all around! time to empty my wishlist ;)
Flatout for 59 cents is an absolute steal.

Also the first discount for XIII. If you don't want to risk it being removed when the remake comes out, you should probably get it now. (I did)
Flash deals return. Nice sales, a see a lot of games with a high discount, more than i expect!
Will there be new flash sales to replace the current ones? Might we still see some of the games that are not discounted appear on flash sale?
TentacleMayor: Will there be new flash sales to replace the current ones? Might we still see some of the games that are not discounted appear on flash sale?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bblack_friday_sale_2000_games_up_to_90_offb_3db12/post15

though my question underneath regarding the wording remains unanswered
Post edited November 28, 2019 by Sachys
Leroux: Knights & Bikes already 64% off, three months after release? Not sure if that's exciting or sad ...
Sachys: theres an animated series being made. does that improve things for you?

Edit: posted the link to the news in the release thread weeks ago, so check there
Found it, thanks. Neat.
TentacleMayor: Will there be new flash sales to replace the current ones? Might we still see some of the games that are not discounted appear on flash sale?
Sachys: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bblack_friday_sale_2000_games_up_to_90_offb_3db12/post15

though my question underneath regarding the wording remains unanswered
Thanks.
So many nice discounts. The Jazz Jackrabbit games are a steal! If you're into pinball, Epic Pinball is a must buy too.
Leroux: Found it, thanks. Neat.
Aye. Pretty interesting.
TentacleMayor: Thanks.
No worries. The answer we do get still leaves me confused really.
Post edited November 28, 2019 by Sachys
Leroux: ...Not sure if that's exciting or sad ...
MadalinStroe: sad... :(
Yes. I always try to buy all games that really interest me as early as possible to support GOG and the developer. That's why new releases are more interesting to me than sales. But when games fall in price so fast, I always feel a little stupid. :(
Thank GoG Poland doesn't celebrate thanksgiving; love the sale in time for my next check, it's actually on black friday!
MadalinStroe: sad... :(
Pygmalion_4678: Yes. I always try to buy all games that really interest me as early as possible to support GOG and the developer. That's why new releases are more interesting to me than sales. But when games fall in price so fast, I always feel a little stupid. :(
If the main purpose is support then it doesn't matter when it goes on sale. You're doing the great job of supporting them regardless!
Great sale. Grabbed Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (and one of its DLCs) as i've been playing it alot on Steam recently and am really enjoying it. I also got Strife.
high rated
zeffyr: Thank you GOG for separate page for -90% discounts - it's made a deal-grabber life easier :-)
Maybe this is the first step for GOG to realize that a SORT BY DISCOUNT option is a perfect way to GENERATE MORE PURCHASES ... just saying ;)