It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
RWarehall: The Spreadsheet is now up to date...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy! Over 400 titles discounted for the first time or at new all-time low GoG prices...
Thanks RWarehall. I couldn't find Lake Ridden in your list, with 75% off - should be historical low.
Dogmaus: I'd like to compliment the graphic artist who made the banner, I'd like to see more art in this style for the sale's ending.
Thanks! It always means a lot to us that have the visual part of the sale appreciated by the community - though of course the deals is what matters the most :)
KosmicznaPluskwa: Thanks! It always means a lot to us that have the visual part of the sale appreciated by the community - though of course the deals is what matters the most :)
I always wait the big GOG sales with anticipation for the cool art that comes with them. I can't think of any other shop with such a global curation. GOG is the best!
RWarehall: The Spreadsheet is now up to date...
Thanks a lot for your work. But list goes from Katana ZERO straight to LIMBO, so a lot of titles starting with K & L are missing.
ciemnogrodzianin: Sure, I respect your opinion, but completely disagree. I don't feel a victim, I purchase here as a quite aware of what I'm doing. I'm an adult man and I spend my own money earned. Nobody's responsible for my decisions except me.

Your theory not only question Flash Deals, it question every time-limited offer and idea of any sale period. What's the difference between 24h offer and Black Friday Sale weekend offer? Both are some ways to push you to buy something before the price is back to "normal". I can't see any significant difference between 12h and 96h. Where the line is?
No it doesn't call into question "Every time limited offer", that generalisation, includes every price ever set for the game, throughout it's entire lifetime, they are all time limited, if the price ever changes, or the product is ever withdrawn from sale.

I'm specifically talking about Flash Deals, and you know exactly what I mean.
Where in the same sale, the price is set at two different amounts, with one of those prices being limited to a few hours.
The sole purpose of a Flash sale, is to rush consumers into making rash decisions.

Also it's irrelevant whether you "feel like a victim", or not, the business model used is still anti-consumer, whatever you feel about it.

GOG should just offer the best price, for the entire duration of the sale, they don't because their data will clearly show the anti-consumer tactic actually works. More consumers will buy the product during the flash deals, than during an entire sales period, because they are making impulse purchases, due to the FOMO effect.

It's also why Loot Boxes generate even more obcene profits, when they are restricted to time limited events, and most gamers rightly condemn gambling "Surprise Mechanics" without time limits, adding FOMO flash sale tactics, just make them worse than ever,
Keighn: Anyone have issues on iphone 8s of downloading or accessing purchasing? Its hanging.
Sometimes I make the mistake of checking out the site on my cellphone, and quickly regret it because the site is hanging or slow, and jumps all over the place. They would have been better off to just write it easily in Notepad tbh than the current cockup.
I love the black website theme and hope to see this become a user configurable option for the website in the future, or some dark mode that works across the whole website. It's so much easier on the eyes, especially later on in the evening and way past bedtime with a dark theme.
Has anyone tried that Basingstoke game?
I bought Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition. Very good game and at a very good price :)
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Basingstoke game?
I tried it for a little bit and it was quite funny but didn't stand out from the crowd much.
high rated
Fixed the missing titles...
psadler: I tried it for a little bit and it was quite funny but didn't stand out from the crowd much.
Do you know which engine is used? Is there a way to adjust the textures in the Video options?
IronArcturus: Do you know which engine is used? Is there a way to adjust the textures in the Video options?
If you have access to a Linux installation, you can try the game for free on itch.io. All versions are PWYW there, but the Mac/Windows versions have a minimum price of $25.
Being able to sort by current price and discount would be a great addition to the store.
Unfortunately for a few games the discount has been reduced today:

- Europa Universalis III Complete: 80 to 75%
- Paranautical Activity Deluxe Atonement Edition: 85 to 70%
- Cities in Motion Collection Upgrade: 66 to 50%

adambiser: Being able to sort by current price and discount would be a great addition to the store.
This feature already has been requested since a long time. The best you probably can do is to vote for the wishlist entries and meanwhile use Ghorint2t's nice user script.

=> Sort by Price
=> Add "Order By Price" and "Order By Discount" to search
Post edited December 03, 2019 by eiii