It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
ciemnogrodzianin: Are Pandemonium games still playable without nostalgia factor?
Never played them back in the day so I have no nostalgia for them. Only played the first one and I liked it. Graphics have aged of course but are still quite nice. Game is till good but suffers from horrible checkpoints miles apart and no one likes restarting levels. Luckily, it does use passwords for levels and you can just get them from the net.
Leroux: - Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Has anyone played these and could share their opinion?
MarkoH01: Only played a little bit but I liked what I played. Keep in mind that it is hard to impossible to play this with keyboard and mouse because of stupid default bindings and still (even though promised) missing key rebinding option.
I have an Xbox360 gamepad, so if it works with that, I'm fine. But thanks for the warning!
Does anybody by chance know, whether further games have been added to the sale today?
DeMignon: Does anybody by chance know, whether further games have been added to the sale today?
Dude, it's already 2000+ deals...that's over half the games/DLCs on GOG.
What more do you expect? All the games on sale?

Edit: added /DLCs
Post edited November 29, 2019 by BreOl72
support ticket #509755 - my latest order is gone from my list of orders, therefore, gift key is invalid.
high rated
any chance to bring us Drakensang games?for christmas?
Can anyone tell me whether the expansions for Grim Dawn also include patches for the base game? (Not just "new content", mind you -- I mean bug fixes and other changes/additions that are commonly issued as free patches.) I know I've heard of some games that have done this, but I can't remember if this was one, and I'd hate to buy the base game only to find out later that I'd have to buy one or more expansions (which I will not buy right now in any case) to have the "fully patched" version of the core game.
EDIT: Fixed a typo
Post edited November 29, 2019 by HunchBluntley
So I missed the flash deals?
:(

I really liked the sale as soon as I saw it today.
Made a list of all the games I was going to get.
But now I see there was a flash sale.
I wonder if there were any games that I want on that deal.

EDIT: Good sale though. A lot of games I am interested in are discounted.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by bhrigu
cr0t0: any chance to bring us Drakensang games?for christmas?
Word up! I really want to see at least the original Drakensang game (from 2008) here too.

Pretty please, GOG!
high rated
DeMignon: Does anybody by chance know, whether further games have been added to the sale today?
No changes to the catalog today except the end of two promos that were expected to end today. No sneaky additions according to the gg.deals query I use
gg.deals/us/deals/?dealsDate=last24h&sort=date&store=10
bhrigu: So I missed the flash deals?

I really liked the sale as soon as I saw it today.
Made a list of all the games I was going to get.
But now I see there was a flash sale.
I wonder if there were any games that I want on that deal.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/black_friday_sale_2019_flash_deals_tracking_thread/post1
cr0t0: any chance to bring us Drakensang games?for christmas?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Word up! I really want to see at least the original Drakensang game (from 2008) here too.

Pretty please, GOG!
Recently found the games online on disc for cheap, but yes, would love to see them here!
RWarehall: Thus far, all Flash Deals except Braid and The Witness are new All-Time GoG Lows.

There is now a "Flash Deals" tab. The "static" deals may take awhile to get updated as it's Thanksgiving...I'll see what I can do about the Flash ones though...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Really appreciate your work but I have two questions:
1) Disney Classics (Aladdin / Lion King) is not listed in the "Now on Sale tab" only in the "Sale on Progress" tab - why is this so? Isn't the game "now on sale?".
2) You seem to compare this game with the previous unbundled games when you say it has been discounted in tha past already - but the only games that were discounted were the ones without the addistional features. Imo those are technically two different games.
So there will be no new flash sales? Seems kind of strange to let them run out on the day before Black Friday.
RWarehall: Thus far, all Flash Deals except Braid and The Witness are new All-Time GoG Lows.

There is now a "Flash Deals" tab. The "static" deals may take awhile to get updated as it's Thanksgiving...I'll see what I can do about the Flash ones though...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
MarkoH01: Really appreciate your work but I have two questions:
1) Disney Classics (Aladdin / Lion King) is not listed in the "Now on Sale tab" only in the "Sale on Progress" tab - why is this so? Isn't the game "now on sale?".
2) You seem to compare this game with the previous unbundled games when you say it has been discounted in tha past already - but the only games that were discounted were the ones without the addistional features. Imo those are technically two different games.
I haven't caught up. Only made it to D's late last night and haven't gotten back to it today. Sale in Progress means my updates are "In Progress" until I transfer them to the other tabs.

Owning the old Disney Classics gave one a special discount on the package. So, the cheapest it was available is the price for those original games + the price paid with that discount, if that makes sense.

I try to keep track of oddities like that which don't get tracked by automated pricing sites. Some games get a new version and are given for free, so I just transfer the data and change the name. Some with deep discounts for previous owners of the the removed version. Where I take the original price paid, add in the price with the discount to arrive at the new total.

For example, one might have bought both games for $4.49 with a discount that ended 26-Dec-2018 or both for $4.99 by 3-Jan-2018. And if you owned both, the new version for offered for $10 more.

If you owned one, it was offered for $20 more.

But the "Best Price" data is clearly incorrect, I'll have to fix that.
This is by far the best price they have been available meaning I'll get to delete all those conditional entries after this sale ends. That was a copy/paste error from the previous version of one of the titles. Thanks for the catch!
Post edited November 29, 2019 by RWarehall