It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
tfishell: Return to Castle Wolfenstien
How much is RtCW? For obvious reasons I can't see it. ;)

I'm considering:

- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
- Thea: The Awakening
- Victor Vran: Motörhead - Through the Ages DLC
- Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus DLC

Has anyone played these and could share their opinion?
Where did the flash deals go?
tfishell: Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Leroux: How much is RtCW? For obvious reasons I can't see it. ;)
$2.39 in the U.S. (60% off -- without double-checking, I'm pretty sure that's not the best discount it's had here).
RIP flash sales lol...
I am so accustomed to seeing a long line of them.
Couldn't believe they all came at the same time and then nothing.. oh well.
OK, guys, but - except Heroes and Anno series - there are still 2k games discounted and a lot of them at historical lows. It is still great sale. From my perspective - there are a lot of opportunities I've been waiting for. The only question is: should I keep any part of my 2019 gaming budget for Winter Sale :)

Are Pandemonium games still playable without nostalgia factor?
ciemnogrodzianin: The only question is: should I keep any part of my 2019 gaming budget for Winter Sale :)
I doubt that the Winter Sale will be better. It can be comparable however. :)
Sarafan: I doubt that the Winter Sale will be better. It can be comparable however. :)
That's also my base scenario :)
My plan "B": if Winter Sale brings something unexpected - make some creative accounting and use gaming budget 2020 ;)
They only need to shave another dollar off Oblivion's price, then I can finally buy my fourth overall, and first digital, copy thereof.
Leroux: - Thea: The Awakening
Although it looks like a 4x game, it's primarily a survival game with text adventures, RPG elements, exploration and a card game for combat and other encounters. It's fun.
Did pick up a dozen items from the 90% list so thanks to GOG for providing that.

I would have to agree with the criticism made by others here that these are older games which should have had their normal price reduced - how can a 2014 release like Stronghold Crusader 2 still merit a $39.99/$49.99 price tag?

As for the flash sales - good riddance. I buy games so I can spend time playing them, not hitting F5 every couple of minutes to see what else has been discounted. Surely a better option would be to instead offer extra games to those whose orders exceed a certain value?
I really should stop sleeping.

I go to bed an hour before any sale has started.

I wake up to find 8 minutes to go on the HOMM and Anno flash sales.

Should I set my alarm for 3AM on the off chance there are more flash sales?
HunchBluntley: $2.39 in the U.S. (60% off -- without double-checking, I'm pretty sure that's not the best discount it's had here).
viperfdl: Although it looks like a 4x game, it's primarily a survival game with text adventures, RPG elements, exploration and a card game for combat and other encounters. It's fun.
Thanks!

ciemnogrodzianin: Are Pandemonium games still playable without nostalgia factor?
They are still playable; however I bought them on GOG without having played them back in the days and quickly lost interest in them. The gameplay is somewhat unremarkable from today's perspective, an average, maybe even kind of clunky/stiff platformer, and the graphics fail to impress now. YMMV, I guess it all depends on how much you love oldschool platformers, but IMO there a tons of better ones out there.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by Leroux
Leroux: - Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Has anyone played these and could share their opinion?
Only played a little bit but I liked what I played. Keep in mind that it is hard to impossible to play this with keyboard and mouse because of stupid default bindings and still (even though promised) missing key rebinding option.
Leroux: They are still playable; however I bought them on GOG without having played them back in the days and quickly lost interest in them. The gameplay is somewhat unremarkable from today's perspective, an average, maybe even kind of clunky/stiff platformer, and the graphics fail to impress now. YMMV, I guess it all depends on how much you love oldschool platformers, but IMO there a tons of better ones out there.
I was very excited when I played Pandemonium when it appeared on the PC. That's why I bought it on GOG immediately. But I have to say, it has aged badly. You're right - the wow effect of the graphics is gone and there are better alternatives today.
Mortius1: I really should stop sleeping.

I go to bed an hour before any sale has started.

I wake up to find 8 minutes to go on the HOMM and Anno flash sales.

Should I set my alarm for 3AM on the off chance there are more flash sales?
Flash sales are over - this has been confirmed a few times. Feel free to get up early but you won't find any additional flash sales anymore.