It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
InkPanther: Everybody sometimes needs some vacation on Risa.
Breja: Frankly, it always seemed to me a terrible place for vacation. A tacky, crowded, boring tourist trap.
There's probably a reason why it's popular, people enjoy various things. Personally I'd avoid a place like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
high rated
There were a lot of amazing and fun entries! Thank you, every once again for participating :)

Here are the winners:
- YaTEdiGo
- Lemonjack
- SmartAlec
- adewade
- Breja
Congrats to all the winners!
Nice, congrats!
Breja: U.S.S. Serenity
Catchphrase: I didn't join Starfleet to [...]

Examples:
Panicked crewman: We are going to die!
Me: Stay calm. I didn't join Starfleet to die.

First Oficer: This seems very risky.
Me: I didn't join Starfleet to play it safe.

The Borg: You will be assimilated.
Me: I didn't join Starfleet to be assimilated.

Ship's Doctor: Captain, you need a vacation!
Me: I didn't join Starfleet to rest.

Science officer: It appears we have time travelled.
Me: I didn't join Starfleet to... no, wait, actually that's pretty much exactly what I joined for.
I see, you didn't join Starfleet to lose.
SmollestLight: There were a lot of amazing and fun entries! Thank you, every once again for participating :)

Here are the winners:
- YaTEdiGo
- Lemonjack
- SmartAlec
- adewade
- Breja
If I had to win a contest, I'm glad it was this one! I've loved Star Trek since I was but a lad and The Next Generation was still on the air. I remember there was a local Trekkie hotline number I would call to find out what episodes would be on that week. I still have my old Playmates figures too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some Trekking to do. ^_^
I thought there were going to be 15 winners rather than 5? If not, what does the “ win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games” refer to?
ShadowCoolossus: I thought there were going to be 15 winners rather than 5? If not, what does the “ win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games” refer to?
I was thinking exactly the same thing... the OP is pretty specific.

And post 2 clearly states, at point 3 a):

«the winners will receive one of 15 redeem codes for a collections of 6 Star Trek games»

So, please, pick the other ten.
Guys, you clearly missed that the contest was also run on Twitter and Facebook.
ShadowCoolossus:
FlyingWolf:
The other ten will be pick in the responses on Twitter and Facebook, i guess 5 and 5. It´s in the point 2 of the rules.
ShadowCoolossus: I thought there were going to be 15 winners rather than 5? If not, what does the “ win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games” refer to?
Other winners are on Twitter and Facebook. Though to be fair, I haven't seen actual announcements of winners for those platforms in previous contests.
InkPanther: Guys, you clearly missed that the contest was also run on Twitter and Facebook.
Yeah, I guess we do! :P

EDIT: Well, actually, it doesn't say that it's going to be 5, 5 and 5... it should be a common pool amongst the three media...
Post edited September 30, 2021 by FlyingWolf
Congratulation to the other winners! I aprticularly liked Lemonjack's "Get it done, man!". It's simple, but I've got this funny image now of an older, very no-nonsense and exasperated captain, preferably played by Brian Blessed, shouting that at fresh academy graduates.
Post edited September 30, 2021 by Breja
Ditto
Post edited October 02, 2021 by Cantiras
Congratulations to the winners!