It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
EastTNGamer: My goodness, GOG. We haven't been held in this much suspense since the "Enterprise intercepts V'Ger" scene in 1979's Star Trek- The Motion Picture!

...We didn't enjoy it much then, either. ;-)
They must still be figuring out how to send the chips out. ;)
"In an apparently unrelated news story, sales of newly re-released Star Trek games have fallen woefully short of industry insider projections. The games' publishers are reportedly baffled as to what could have possibly caused such an artificial decline in purchases, particularly given the market's anticipation for these titles. When this news agency reached out to GOG for comment, GOG's response was..."

*crickets*
Post edited September 29, 2021 by EastTNGamer
...I sure hope the people at GOG have a good sense of humor.
“Day Eleven! Give it up for Day Eleven!”
Attachments:
Maybe Warsaw got pulled into a Tyken's Rift. Poor people. I hear them "night terrors" can be rough!

...two "G's" in the dark; one "O" between them
Surely GOG team took some Bird of Prey and travelled forward in time to see who will make the best use of those Star Trek games. Then they came back and for some mysterious reason took a pair of humpback whales back to the future. Then they drunk way too much of Romulan ale at a party with Enterprise's crew.
It just takes time...
What does GOG need with a starship?
Cantiras: What does GOG need with a starship?
Good one!
The winners will be announced later today! Very sorry for the long delay and thank you for your patience <3
SmollestLight: The winners will be announced later today! Very sorry for the long delay and thank you for your patience <3
Honestly everybody would have been fine with an even longer wait, but every so often, most of the GOG staff seems to go missing for a week or two. :(
SmollestLight: The winners will be announced later today! Very sorry for the long delay and thank you for your patience <3
MadalinStroe: Honestly everybody would have been fine with an even longer wait, but every so often, most of the GOG staff seems to go missing for a week or two. :(
Yes, I agree, I am absolutely patient and understanding with things like this but I definitely would like if the community teams with CD Projekt would communicate a bit more, even if it's just "We're still working on it". This goes for GOG as much as it goes for CDPR. That said, thanks for the update, SmollestLight, I look forward to seeing who won! :)
Post edited September 30, 2021 by JakobFel
MadalinStroe: Honestly everybody would have been fine with an even longer wait, but every so often, most of the GOG staff seems to go missing for a week or two. :(
Everybody sometimes needs some vacation on Risa.
aghem: Surely GOG team took some Bird of Prey and travelled forward in time to see who will make the best use of those Star Trek games. Then they came back and for some mysterious reason took a pair of humpback whales back to the future. Then they drunk way too much of Romulan ale at a party with Enterprise's crew.
It just takes time...
Romulan ale is illegal!!
wongheiming: Romulan ale is illegal!!
What about it makes it ale-legal?
InkPanther: Everybody sometimes needs some vacation on Risa.
Frankly, it always seemed to me a terrible place for vacation. A tacky, crowded, boring tourist trap.