It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Billy Bob

"Hold my beer."
USS Louisdale

"Shore-leave on Risa guaranteed!"
USS Ventura

"Vini, Vidi, Ventūra"- I came, I saw, the future
USS CRAP - Can Reach All Planets
USS Henson

"We're Pigs in Spaaaaace!"
USS Nog

"To boldly be what none have been before"

In memory of the first Ferengi Starfleet Officer Nog (aka Aron Eisenberg who portrayed Nog on DS9, RIP)
The USS Scallion.

"Let's spice up this dish!"
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Dauntless

Catchphrase: "A phaser is a good weapon, but it can point both ways."
USS Bonaventure

Let's go make the unknown known.
My ship's name would probably be "U.S.S. Horrible Death", and my catchphrase would likely be something like "Oh god, what is that??"
Ship Name: Bill

Motto: "Every Bill I ever met was a reliable guy. Always gave back tools they borrowed, firm handshake, confident demeanor. Bill is a fine space-faring vessel, I firm-"

*SHIP CRASHES*
U.S.S. Onward

"For the good of all"
USS Aphelion

"To find strength, seek truth."
Welcome aboard the Akira-class destroyer, USS Lionheart! She's a good ship, with a short but impressive history of rescue, defensive battle, and saving the helpless.

On board this ship, our Captain tends to say, 'Into the pages of history!' before we engage. We're not sure if she means into the record books or the casualty lists, but I suppose one way or another, she'll be proven right in the end.
Post edited September 13, 2021 by SmartAlec
USS Eclipse

"It's fine, I did this on the holodeck once!"